Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Pilot 'Clipper Mk II' valve radio

• 30-07-2017 12:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've recently acquired the above radio, which I will restore as time allows. Although it is badged 'Pilot', it apparently was made under licence by Brownlee Bros in Dublin, and this model may be unique to the Irish market.

If anyone has any information on this set I'd be very interested, especially in a copy of the schematic.

many thanks,

Pete.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Thanks for that - seems similar although not identical. My intention is to go through the online information for all of the UK Pilot models and find one with the same valve complement - and hopefully the circuit will be close enough for trouble shooting and component identification. Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,884 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Vintage Radio UK will surely have someone who recognises it.
    https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/index.php?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Advertisement