Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Farranree (or the closest place) to Kent Station?

Options
  • 30-07-2017 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I have a job tomorrow and it says that the 203 bus will take me to Kent Station but as far as I can see it only goes around the Togher area? Does anyone know the bus closest to Farranree that will take me the closest place to Kent Station? Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

jenja wrote: »
    Hi, I have a job tomorrow and it says that the 203 bus will take me to Kent Station but as far as I can see it only goes around the Togher area? Does anyone know the bus closest to Farranree that will take me the closest place to Kent Station? Appreciate any help.

203 will take you as far as Camden Place/Bridge St. Hop off and c.10 minute walk to the station.

Advertisement