Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing Classes

Options
  • 30-07-2017 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me any bit of information regarding adult dancing classes in Cork city please? Preferably Irish dancing but anything at all would be most helpful!

Thanks,

Faye.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Not sure about the city but this thread says there's classes in Carrigaline from September. There's also the Hynan School but their website is a little lacking in detail about class times and venues.

A quick google shows there's lots of options for other styles (tango, salsa, ballroom, etc.) in different venues around the city. I keep thinking about joining a class myself but I'm a lazy, lazy man..... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

I know there are dance classes at the Firkin Crane, but don't know if any of them are Irish dancing.

Advertisement