Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunglasses found - Donore circuit

Options
  • 30-07-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Found a pair of sunglasses on my way home from the Brendan Campbell Memorial today. Let me know if they're yours ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Corker1

Wouldn't have red frames by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

Corker1 wrote: »
    Wouldn't have red frames by any chance?

Sorry Corker1, no not red

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

Would they be from the main race? Seen a pair fall of one of the Drogheda Wheelers lads about half way through the race. At a very quick glance they were Oakleys, but can't be sure. Barry Hughes was the guy

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

LCD wrote: »
    Would they be from the main race? Seen a pair fall of one of the Drogheda Wheelers lads about half way through the race. At a very quick glance they were Oakleys, but can't be sure. Barry Hughes was the guy

Thanks LCD. Yes it turns out they are Barry's. Wav put him in touch with me so all sorted. Said he knew where he'd lost them and was up and down the road a few times looking for them :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

bren_mc wrote: »
    Thanks LCD. Yes it turns out they are Barry's. Wav put him in touch with me so all sorted. Said he knew where he'd lost them and was up and down the road a few times looking for them :o

Great stuff! I remember thinking he was nuts not to strop. Winning the race wouldn't even have covered the cost of a new pair!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

bren_mc wrote: »

Good work guys! Wonder if Kwiatkowski got his back....:-)

Advertisement