Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top up problem

Options
  • 30-07-2017 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

I topped up my meter by 20 on Friday but although its been taken from my bank, my meter wasnt topped up.   I never got the usual text to say it had been topped up. 

Can someone please arrange a refund or to top up the meter? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Leogirl.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Payzone maintain the online payment portal for Electric Ireland. If the webpage timed out, or there was a break in the Internet connection during the process of topping up, your payment may not have reached your Electric Ireland account. If this is the case, Payzone will refund the money back into your bank account. This can take a number of working days.

If you would like to check if the payment reached your Electric Ireland account, we recommend calling our colleagues on 1850 372 372 to discuss. We have limited access to the Pay As You Go system in this department. As such, we are unable to provide account specific information relating to your top-ups or Pay As You Go meter.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement