Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattie McGrath

Options
  • 30-07-2017 8:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭

Am I here the only one who finds it impossible to understand how mattie can be in so many places around the county at funerals festivals official opening ect and yet still have the energy to speak and propose motions in dail eireann , I know some of yee maybe not agree with some his principals but surely he can't be knocked 4 effort?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

If you say so Mattie;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Mattie as far as I know is the only TD who called for the Free Travel scheme to be reviewed. This he did on radio during the Bus strike.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Einstein A. Gogo

Xenophile wrote:
    Mattie as far as I know is the only TD who called for the Free Travel scheme to be reviewed. This he did on radio during the Bus strike.

Indeed he did and his reasons are very valid. There's tens of thousands of people who have free travel passes that don't use/need them. It's a ridiculous concept in its current form.

In fairness to the man, he does get around. He has the interests of his constituents at heart.

Advertisement