Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saorview help

• 30-07-2017 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a tv with freeview built in.just wondering could i get the saorview channels on it.sorry if it sounds like silly question just doesnt say anything in the book about saorview.thanks for the help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

What model is it & have you tried tuning in terrestrial channels?

Chances are it'll deliver Saorview without issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Hi no not yet.its a Toshiba tv think e253/l255 series just wondering if its worth my time buying an aerial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

If you're living close to a TV transmitter, an indoor aerial will do. Just plug it into the back of your TV and tune in your Saorview. If you bought the TV from a store in this country you shouldn't have any problems with getting Saorview.

If you're living close to a TV transmitter, an indoor aerial will do. Just plug it into the back of your TV and tune in your Saorview. If you bought the TV from a store in this country you shouldn't have any problems with getting Saorview.

Hi im not sure if im near a transmitter how far away do u have to be for an indoor aerial.i got the tv from Argos last year.thanks for the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭decor58

Hi im not sure if im near a transmitter how far away do u have to be for an indoor aerial.i got the tv from Argos last year.thanks for the help

If the tv is only a year old it should have a Saorview tuner, a small indoor aerial can be got in pound shops/dealz, it will give some indication. There is a Saorview checker online, put in your location.

• Advertisement

decor58 wrote: »
    If the tv is only a year old it should have a Saorview tuner, a small indoor aerial can be got in pound shops/dealz, it will give some indication. There is a Saorview checker online, put in your location.

Hi thanks ill check it out and see.thanks for tip about aerial cheers

Advertisement