Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 keeps getting error code - certain games

Options
  • 31-07-2017 5:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

So with two of my games so far (lego HP and skyrim) every so often an error comes (blue screen) up and the game crashes. Mostly when I'm at the end of a level and haven't saved 😡
    Doesn't seem to do it with any other games. Just wondering the cause as I know others with the same games and no issues

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

So with two of my games so far (lego HP and skyrim) every so often an error comes (blue screen) up and the game crashes. Mostly when I'm at the end of a level and haven't saved 😡 Doesn't seem to do it with any other games. Just wondering the cause as I know others with the same games and no issues

Make note of error code next time and Google it,most of them have solutions online.

Also make sure game is latest version, hit options on the game icon from mainscreen and click on check for update.

Same for PS4 go to settings and system update.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

So with two of my games so far (lego HP and skyrim) every so often an error comes (blue screen) up and the game crashes. Mostly when I'm at the end of a level and haven't saved 😡
    Doesn't seem to do it with any other games. Just wondering the cause as I know others with the same games and no issues

If it's a CE something something error it could mean the HDD is on the way out... :(

Try rebuild the database and see how you get on

Advertisement