Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rentals in waterford

Options
  • 31-07-2017 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all...I hoping someone knows of something that I mayhave overlooked. I have recently moved to Waterford with my family from South Africa. We are staying in Templars Hall until the end of August in which case we will have to dind something else. Doea anyone know of any ither option other than daft or rent.ie?
    We dont have a huge budget, as we are trying to save as much as possible so we can buy as soon as we can.
    From the house hunting we have done in the last few weeks, I don't really see a shortage of rentals, its seems its created by the agency's. They NEVER get back to a person. ..

Anyways, if anyone can give even the slightest bit of assistance, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I think you are better off calling into the offices in town and making human contact.

I agree with you about agents never getting back to you, I had a guy call to the door who had been shown a house across the road and heard nothing since. He was at his wits end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fraserchambers

My wife has resorted to doing just that when she is in town. Will have to just keep it up I think...thanks for the input..

Advertisement