Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you name this plant?

Options
  • 31-07-2017 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

Can you name this plant? The interesting thing is it's flowers open at sunrise however they close about 1pm ? Any ideas why this is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Which weed do you want identified? The Bindweed the Smooth Sow-Thistle, the Bramble, the Plantain, the Common Buttercup or the Leafy Hawkweed?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭celticbhoy27

my3cents wrote: »
    Which weed do you want identified? The Bindweed the Smooth Sow-Thistle, the Bramble, the Plantain, the Common Buttercup or the Leafy Hawkweed?

:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭mrtom

my3cents wrote: »
    A sharp eye and excellent detail there ! Interesting, no grasses. Have I achieved a state of ecological climax ?
    The state of balance in an ecosystem when its inhabitants have established their permanent relationships with each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

mrtom wrote: »
    A sharp eye and excellent detail there ! Have I achieved a state of ecological climax ?
    The state of balance in an ecosystem when its inhabitants have established their permanent relationships with each other.

Nah, wait a few hundred more years and you'll eventually get a forest of oak. The bramble is a very good start though ;)

Advertisement