Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What constitutes an exisiting customer?

Options
  • 31-07-2017 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi there

I'm interested in moving my mobile over to yourselves, as the pricing for existing customers is attractive enough to move (eg mobile unlimited 15gb is 40eu PM for existing customers, 55eu for non.)

The pricing on website gives the option "Are you an existing eir Broadband or Phone customer?". I am an existing broadband customer on Eir 250 LTE broadband (as it is not possible at present for Eir to provide a phone line/ADSL broadband).

Yet I was informed on customer care chat that I am not considered an exisiting customer as this applies only to landline.

I pay 60eu per month for my broadband which is with yourselves, so surely I would classify as an existing customer and could avail of these prices?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi there

I'm interested in moving my mobile over to yourselves, as the pricing for existing customers is attractive enough to move (eg mobile unlimited 15gb is 40eu PM for existing customers, 55eu for non.)

The pricing on website gives the option "Are you an existing eir Broadband or Phone customer?". I am an existing broadband customer on Eir 250 LTE broadband (as it is not possible at present for Eir to provide a phone line/ADSL broadband).

Yet I was informed on customer care chat that I am not considered an exisiting customer as this applies only to landline.

I pay 60eu per month for my broadband which is with yourselves, so surely I would classify as an existing customer and could avail of these prices?

Thanks
    Hi KrakityJones,

Thanks for getting in touch. You would still be considered an existing customer, however, this offer would be for existing broadband and landline customers. I'm afraid this offer wouldn't apply for mobile broadband customers. I am very sorry that I can't give you better news here.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭KrakityJones

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there

Thanks
    Hi KrakityJones,

Thanks for getting in touch. You would still be considered an existing customer, however, this offer would be for existing broadband and landline customers. I'm afraid this offer wouldn't apply for mobile broadband customers. I am very sorry that I can't give you better news here.

- Adam
    Hi Adam

Ok then, seems a bit daft as I'd be happy to pay ye for my mobile instead of a rival, thank for clarifying ynway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi there

Thanks
    Hi KrakityJones,

- Adam
    Hi Adam

Ok then, seems a bit daft as I'd be happy to pay ye for my mobile instead of a rival, thank for clarifying ynway.
    No problem, sorry I couldn't do more for you.

- Adam

Advertisement