Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tractor lawnmower returned with damage

Options
  • 31-07-2017 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Guys looking for some advise , consumer info . I had a tractor lawnmower sent back to dealer due to issues covered under warranty . However it has been returned with cosmetic damage to the front of the machine - significant dents in the front fender . I have sent pics to the dealer and have had no reply yet.
    Should I demand repair ? Machine is only 4 months old. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Needles73

Daz_ wrote: »
    Guys looking for some advise , consumer info . I had a tractor lawnmower sent back to dealer due to issues covered under warranty . However it has been returned with cosmetic damage to the front of the machine - significant dents in the front fender . I have sent pics to the dealer and have had no reply yet.
    Should I demand repair ? Machine is only 4 months old. Thanks

Absolutely 100% demand repair. I'd be seriously annoyed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Definitely ask for a repair.

Advertisement