Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal New logon format?

• 31-07-2017 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I was topping up my parcel motel account via Paypal but the logon screen I was brought to looked very amateurish and very plain, so I closed it down and top upped by card instead.

So have they changed the logon process with more security checks now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

I logged in recently (via browser) and noticed a change in their layout and was then asked for proof of ID (what's with companies adopting a blue-and-white style?!).

They recently updated their User Agreement, so I had to send them a scan of my passport and proof of address just to gain access to my account!

EDIT: Also, in Gmail I've the Authentication For Verified Senders lab feature turned on, so I know emails are coming from eBay / PayPal are the real thing.

Advertisement