Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist looking to set up covers band!!!

Options
  • 31-07-2017 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, looking to set up a covers band, not sure about any of the details or important stuff but just trying to find people looking to have the craic and play music for cash at the weekends. I'm living in tipp/kilkenny so looking for people around locally but I do travel to Dublin a couple times a week so I could easily set something up there either. Looking for guitarists and drummers mostly, might have a singer but anyone is welcome whatever the instrument so please don't be shy, drop me a message on or get in touch at 0838521550

Thanks

Dillon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thisischrisob

Hey, I play guitar and would also like to play in a covers band! Im based in dublin though...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jimmygem

Hi 4 piece covers band in Laoise/Offaly area looking for bass player if your interested?

Advertisement