If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv purchase but i need headphone jack?

Options
  • 31-07-2017 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

HI,

I'm looking at purchasing the samsung UE40MU6400 but i need a headphone jack, is there another model similar with such a jack?
    Or do you sell a device to convert optical out to 3.5mm jack?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HI,

I'm looking at purchasing the samsung UE40MU6400 but i need a headphone jack, is there another model similar with such a jack?

Thanks!
    Hi slavetothegrind,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Headphone jacks on TVs are definitely becoming scarce. The closest model I would have with a headphone jack would be the Panasonic TX40DX600:

https://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/tx40ex600b/pana-tx40ex600b

This is £20 more than the Samsung but I would prefer the Panasonic for panel quality.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

HI,

Thanks!
    Hi slavetothegrind,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Headphone jacks on TVs are definitely becoming scarce. The closest model I would have with a headphone jack would be the Panasonic TX40DX600:

https://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/tx40ex600b/pana-tx40ex600b

This is £20 more than the Samsung but I would prefer the Panasonic for panel quality.

Kind regards

David
    thanks david that looks the job! 

I'll put through an order for that next week!

HI,

Thanks!
    Hi slavetothegrind,

Kind regards

David
    thanks david that looks the job! 

I'll put through an order for that next week!
    No problem,let me know if you have any issues.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

HI,

Thanks!
    Hi just wondering which TV did you go for?

CWF wrote: »
    HI,

Thanks!
    Hi just wondering which TV did you go for?
    Hi CWF.

Not sure which was purchased in the end by Slavetothegrind or if a television was even purchased.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Thread closed due to age.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.