Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to fax or printer in Trim

Options
  • 31-07-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hello.
    I need to send a document by fax or by post, in the second case I'd need to have access to a printer. Are you aware of any shop or place in Trim where I could get either one or the other?
    Thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭niallb

PC Office out the Navan road behind Supermacs in Trim Retail Park.
    We get all our printer cartridges there, and I'm almost certain they'll be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭sushmita

niallb wrote: »
    We get all our printer cartridges there, and I'm almost certain they'll be able to sort you out.
    Thank you Niall, I went there and they sorted it out for me.

niallb wrote: »

Do you know if they print pictures from file as well? I didn't think of asking them as I realized only today that I have two photographs to print.
    In alternative is there any place in Trim?
    Thank you again.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Any of the Pharmacies can print your photos - assuming you have them on a USB or CD. If they can't do it, drop me a PM and I might be able to sort you out.

Any of the Pharmacies can print your photos - assuming you have them on a USB or CD. If they can't do it, drop me a PM and I might be able to sort you out.

Thank you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement