Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax rebates or refunds

Options
  • 31-07-2017 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Participated in a post grad. Will graduate in October. Is there any deduction for fees or tax rebates permitted for a post - grad course?

Thanks.

EDITED: I put this in the wrong forum. Can a mod move it to the postgraduates forum? If not, I'll rewrite. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

Participated in a post grad. Will graduate in October. Is there any deduction for fees or tax rebates permitted for a post - grad course?

Thanks.

EDITED: I put this in the wrong forum. Can a mod move it to the postgraduates forum? If not, I'll rewrite. Thanks.

I'm presuming you're a teacher so try Marino Teacher Refund Scheme https://www.mie.ie/en/Study_with_Us/Refund_of_Fees_Scheme/

Advertisement