Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how do I download all episodes right now legally?

• 31-07-2017 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

how do I download all episodes right now legally by paying?

As it says in the title, I just want to watch the shows now , I don't have Sky Atlantic and want to watch all seasons now. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

IOLARMARA wrote: »

As it says in the title, I just want to watch the shows now , I don't have Sky Atlantic and want to watch all episodes now. Cheers.
    NOWTV have them as far as I know..

.. you can get a 14 day trial from here.

Actually, I think I've a code for a month free trial if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 IOLARMARA

Basq wrote: »

That would be REALLY great and would much appreciate it.

That would be REALLY great and would much appreciate it.
    PM'd you with it there. Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Another alternative is if you know somebody with a sky sub who sin't using all the available connections to sky go and could loan you one for a while. Sky Go usually allows up to four devices to be registered to connect to it.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭Pugzilla

Slavers' Bay

• Advertisement

Unfortunately your month free trial lasts only 4 hrs and now I have lost my chance of a two week free trial. thanks alot.

:(

Unfortunately your month free trial lasts only 4 hrs and now I have lost my chance of a two week free trial. thanks alot.

Eh? I only got it last week.. you had until tonight at midnight to claim it, not use it.

EDIT: Actually, the voucher's are only sent out until tonight and says: "Your NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass must be redeemed before 31st October 2017."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Eh? I only got it last week.. you had until tonight at midnight to claim it, not use it.

EDIT: Actually, the voucher's are only sent out until tonight and says: "Your NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass must be redeemed before 31st October 2017."

Jesus, you do someone a nice favour and end up getting grief :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Cloudio9 wrote: »
    Jesus, you do someone a nice favour and end up getting grief :)

Indeed. :rolleyes:

I've a solution to your dilemma, OP, but we're all gonna need to see an apology we believe before I tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 merrion123

This reply must be a wind up. Please tell me its a wind up.

• Advertisement

Thank you basq for the code. I am being genuine. It says i have only 2 hrs left to watch Game of thrones. That is all i am saying. The code expires tonight. Not trying to be ungrateful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

As it says in the title, I just want to watch the shows now , I don't have Sky Atlantic and want to watch all seasons now. Cheers.

The first six seasons are for sale on the Microsoft store if you have Windows 10 or an xbox.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/tv/game-of-thrones-1-6/8d6kgx0glck4

Let me know if the link works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Thank you basq for the code. I am being genuine. It says i have only 2 hrs left to watch Game of thrones. That is all i am saying. The code expires tonight. Not trying to be ungrateful.
    The first six seasons expire tonight, but the season 7 episodes are up for 30 days from air date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Vojera wrote: »
    The first six seasons expire tonight, but the season 7 episodes are up for 30 days from air date.

This.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Occono

Yeah but that's UK only. I'm sure there's some way to get around that from Ireland but generally "legally" also means "straightforwardly and without tricks and workarounds."

There is, to my knowledge, absolutely no legal, official option to watch the first six seasons digitally in Ireland. (We only just got Now TV and it's a scam compared to the UK version.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

They ship to Ireland. No tricks involved, your usual address and payment details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

They ship to Ireland. No tricks involved, your usual address and payment details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Gratitude leaving a lot to be desired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

No good deed goes unpunished.

Seriously OP, take responsibility for your actions, Basq didn't force you to use the code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Basq wrote:

What a nice thing to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

IOLARMARA wrote:

Very rude! No need for the smart comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Would you just watch them online on the well known free sites ?, the quality is very good and they are all there, no need to download

Just torrent it, everyone is doing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 indeq

Pugzilla wrote: »
    Just torrent it, everyone is doing it.

I'd never torrent, whatever that is.

indeq wrote: »
    I'd never torrent, whatever that is.

Yeah, such a big risk of being extradited to the USA. :rolleyes:

Just use a proxy site and a reputable uploader.

Hail Hydra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Wow, I'm shocked at this comment. Super rude. Why would anyone try help you after this?!

I'll be honest about that stupid post: I didn't look at the link and assumed it was a digital link, not the DVDs. Getting the DVDs in Ireland is no hassle. Sorry for assuming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

Occono wrote: »

There is, to my knowledge, absolutely no legal, official option to watch the first six seasons digitally in Ireland. (We only just got Now TV and it's a scam compared to the UK version.)

Microsoft store has them digitally. You don't need an xbox, it works on Windows 10 and 8.1 aswell.

Microsoft store has them digitally. You don't need an xbox, it works on Windows 10 and 8.1 aswell.

That's strange. iTunes and Google Play don't sell any TV shows here. Why is Microsoft able to?

Advertisement