Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, nice try. And you defended Brendan because...??

Vote Eva. Send their wolfy ass to the gallows

i didnt defend brendan. i asked why people were voting for him., as i said, a healthy level of skeptiscism is good.

as for ewan, as i said up above, i still think my argument not to kill him was correct

Conor WW wrote: »
    Two scenarios for last wolf

1) they are keeping their mouth shut

2) they jump on the bandwagon

theres 2 more, cos i'm not one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva, tbh, I'm not 100% gone on you being a wolf. But I do think there's a good chance. I'm about 50% but there's nobody else at the moment that high. I wasn't even that sure on Brendan as it was pretty much a shot in the dark. If you are a villager you'll be vindicated at 9pm, and you can have words with Ewan in the DR for setting you up. But for now, you're really the only show in town.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mods, I can't access the lynch form from any of the links... :(

Steve WW wrote: »
    Eva, tbh, I'm not 100% gone on you being a wolf. But I do think there's a good chance. I'm about 50% but there's nobody else at the moment that high. I wasn't even that sure on Brendan as it was pretty much a shot in the dark. If you are a villager you'll be vindicated at 9pm, and you can have words with Ewan in the DR for setting you up. But for now, you're really the only show in town.

i know i'm a goner. just domnt wanna go without a fight! and t get 100 posts. 12 more :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Order was never offically in yet, im happy to vote for Eva easy.

I only delayed the kill for my own fun, I wanted to see what other crap he talked. He ruined my fun by not bothering to defend himself.

I suspect a few, but im saying nout for now.

Mods, I can't access the lynch form from any of the links... :(

I can: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbsZeUeGAEAHws-TnO_5QeRToSm6ekfLujHxRstXrKK2UOxw/viewform

who should i vote?

Steve WW wrote: »

Look I cannot be certain on Eva but there are too many links to ignore.

1: Wolf Ewan calls Eva 100% villager.
    2. Wolf Ewan backtracks on claim.
    3. Wolf Brendan calls Eva an NRV.
    4. Eva questions people voting for Brendan. Also doesn't vote Brendan.
    5. Eva backs up Ewan's false seer claim, even sets it up.

Sorry Eva, it's too much evidence against you.
    If I'm wrong blame the wolves for setting you up supremely. You also didn't help yourself btw.

Eva WW wrote: »
    who should i vote?

Depends if you want to try and bluff, or double bluff, or triple bluff on one of your team mates :P

• Advertisement

i know i'm a goner. just domnt wanna go without a fight! and t get 100 posts. 12 more :pac:

Entertain me, make me forget my troubles...... come on your dead no matter what you say.

Make me smile Eva

Look I cannot be certain on Eva but there are too many links to ignore.

1: Wolf Ewan calls Eva 100% villager.
    2. Wolf Ewan backtracks on claim.
    3. Wolf Brendan calls Eva an NRV.
    4. Eva questions people voting for Brendan. Also doesn't vote Brendan.
    5. Eva backs up Ewan's false seer claim, even sets it up.

Sorry Eva, it's too much evidence against you.
    If I'm wrong blame the wolves for setting you up supremely. You also didn't help yourself btw.

Shes as good as anyone right now

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Shes as good as anyone right now

Well this vote seems to be sewn up. Any thoughts on who to peek??

i'm gonna vote gabriel. dont want you guys wasting time analysing my vote, cos i dont have a clue who the wolves are

6. Lynch rules: You may vote once only. When your vote has been submitted it can not be changed. The deadline for submitting your vote is15.59pm and 20:59pm daily. As per rule #4 every player is required to vote each day as a minimum, failure to vote (without reasonable notice to the mod) will result in your next vote being disallowed. This rule will be enforced.

Remember peeps!!! Just over an hour to go. Don't be late. Don't pretend you thought it was 10pm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

She's the most suspicious but I fear that we are being led up the garden path on this one. Is it too easy that two wolves said that the same person was clearly an nrv? Were they trying to mislead us and then Eva played into their hands by giving the seer claim weight.

I think this is more appropriate tbh

Well this vote seems to be sewn up. Any thoughts on who to peek??

Remaining list of players:

Phil WW
    Angus WW
    Conor WW
    Gabriel WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Doris WW
    Fiona WW

Probably best not to peek yourself (:)), or Tegan again. Presume we believe Fiona is the Vig. That leaves:

Phil WW
    Angus WW
    Conor WW
    Steve WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Doris WW

Phil might be a good shout actually. Some people were sus of his "away for an hour" post earlier, thought it was wolfie.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    She's the most suspicious but I fear that we are being led up the garden path on this one. Is it too easy that two wolves said that the same person was clearly an nrv? Were they trying to mislead us and then Eva played into their hands by giving the seer claim weight.

It's possible but its not a risk worth taking. And it's probably too late.

Also. Hello only other confirmed goodie :P

I think that's a fair possibility too. But we don't really have any other choice for this lynch. We'd be a fool not to go for her based on the evidence, even if it was doctored.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Did Ewan and Eva actually interact? What's the evidence the two were linked? Just that Eva defended Ewan's a bit?

hello fellow goodie

I agree and will probably vote for her but I just have a terrible feeling about it.

Thanks for clearing me by the way. I was a bit surprised when you said you liked something I said so openly. It did make me think you were good, but didn't twig the seer bit.

I agree and will probably vote for her but I just have a terrible feeling about it.

Thanks for clearing me by the way. I was a bit surprised when you said you liked something I said so openly. It did make me think you were good, but didn't twig the seer bit.

Tegan's seem to get a bad name in this neck of the woods or so I've been told.

I was hoping you'd go back to it in the event that I was munched. I was confirming you and telling you about Ewan in the same post.

The Werewolf Backroom right now:

Tegan's seem to get a bad name in this neck of the woods or so I've been told.

I was hoping you'd go back to it in the event that I was munched. I was confirming you and telling you about Ewan in the same post.

I definitely would have. Feels good to be clear and free.

I definitely would have. Feels good to be clear and free.

it feels great. very liberating. like sleeping in the nip :p

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Apologies all. Identified anyone yet?

Advertisement