Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Two more :P

one more!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Two more :P

Hey jerkface!! You told me lynch was at 9pm!!
    5. Game schedule: Monday 31st is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 10am on the 1st August, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 4pm and 10pm each evening and wolf kills will be announced at 9am and 6pm each day.

9mDQ05N.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No but seriously, where has his "if Eve is bad, Phil is too" logic come from?

Phil WW wrote: »

these people dont listen to logic phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Well, that's confusing, because as I posted, rule 6 says lynch votes in by 8.59pm.

Yours,
    Jerkface.

• Advertisement

I agree and I'm listening to Tegan not Conor. Tegan is confirmed good. Conor could be a wolf.

There's logic. It's no so much that "If Eva is bad, Phil is bad," it's more a case of "If Eva is good, Conor is bad," and therefore Conor becomes top priority in that scenario. You're top priority in the opposite scenario, due to some mildly sus posts earlier. But a confirmed goodie is almost as good as a confirmed baddie, so if you're a goodie, don't worry your head about it.

Well, that's confusing, because as I posted, rule 6 says lynch votes in by 8.59pm.

Yours,
    Jerkface.

d68a86613f89bfb04e97ee9de05ec606--bitterness-quotes-relationships-petty-quotes-relationships.jpg

@mods, could we get clarification please? I'd not even noticed the time in Rule 5 as I presumed 9pm in Rule 6 was right as it always is when you mod, being an hour ahead.
    5. Game schedule: Monday 31st is day zero. The first action of the game will be at 9am on the 1st August, marking the end of night 0 and the start of day 1. Lynch will be at 4pm and 10pm each evening and wolf kills will be announced at 9am and 6pm each day.

6. Lynch rules: You may vote once only. When your vote has been submitted it can not be changed. The deadline for submitting your vote is15.59pm and 20:59pm daily. As per rule #4 every player is required to vote each day as a minimum, failure to vote (without reasonable notice to the mod) will result in your next vote being disallowed. This rule will be enforced.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Calling Liam!!!!

Well I tried to thank my own posts and wondered why I couldnt and forgot about the rule saying votes were locked in so Im obviously not the brightest spark :o

• Advertisement

Also @mods, can you tell Gabriel to stop picking on me and calling me names, that it's not my fault :(:(

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well I tried to thank my own posts and wondered why I couldnt and forgot about the rule saying votes were locked in so Im obviously not the brightest spark :o

Yet you somehow knew the Vig got 3 bullets?

Also @mods, can you tell Gabriel to stop picking on me and calling me names, that it's not my fault :(:(

0294f83c5bb3a07a3f48fb0792be6347.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

@mods, could we get clarification please? I'd not even noticed the time in Rule 5 as I presumed 9pm in Rule 6 was right as it always is when you mod, being an hour ahead.

Rule 5 is the correct one, apologise for that. Although I had wanted to make it 9.00pm because of time difference I didn't as it made the game days short.

Yet you somehow knew the Vig got 3 bullets?

thats pretty standard as is vig killing at night in some other universes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well I have no worries about being peeked. Once I'm peeked I won't be lynched. Just want to let it be know who I am suspicious off before my inevitable munch.

tumblr_static_loynxo45ir4ow8g0wg0ssos8_640_v2.gif

Mmmm....

i-ve-got-my-eyes-on-you-3.png

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    tumblr_static_loynxo45ir4ow8g0wg0ssos8_640_v2.gif

that looks like fantasy stuff what is it i wanna watch unless its 100 or whatver the **** thats called or unless its not fantasy.

My impending death tomorrow is weighing heavy on my shoulders.

giphy.gif?w=316&h=155&crop&ssl=1

• Advertisement

Mmmm....

i-ve-got-my-eyes-on-you-3.png

your being very helpfull all of a shot :)

that looks like fantasy stuff what is it i wanna watch unless its 100 or whatver the **** thats called or unless its not fantasy.

This will answer your question

Aliens, ffs!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Moddies

Are you waiting on many more votes?

And on that theme, especially for Eva:

2VfecQ1.gif

Aliens, ffs!

I liked my explanation better. :(

7d7b47f2aa5b1cd6e8b6483607944e47.jpg

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    This will answer your question

Aliens, ffs!

which one??? i must be losing it.

MSFD if votes are locked in and there is a majority I dont think anyone would care if the day ended early tbh.

guys, i will expect some pretty comprehensive apologies after ye string me up

• Advertisement

also, how do i post the homer gif?

Advertisement