Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    i honestly have no clue :(

maybe theres something in my previous posts

C'mon, nothing to say about any of us?? Like, Gabriel is good, Tegan is good, Fiona is good, so-and-so is probably good, this person maybe not, another person unsure, etc. Surely you've some opinion. You'd plenty of them at the start of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    C'mon, nothing to say about any of us?? Like, Gabriel is good, Tegan is good, Fiona is good, so-and-so is probably good, this person maybe not, another person unsure, etc. Surely you've some opinion. You'd plenty of them at the start of the game.

i dunno. today we had a nice roadmap to follow, so didnt really do any research.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Not a whole pile, just reading through the pages. Just had a housemate move out irl

that sucks. you enjoying the game?

who you think is bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Alright lads!

RL work gets in the way but I've been keeping up more or less

Stuck in a vote there for eva, seemed sound enough from the whole ewan thing

Will be around bright and early to shake some branches but unfortunately I've to call it a night

i dunno. today we had a nice roadmap to follow, so didnt really do any research.

You voted for me "yesterday" - you still think I'm a wolf?

• Advertisement

that was based on knowing who hadnt posted. its something i wouldnt do, so i found it suspicions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I do now with your stickiness for voting patterns and results given your the only unconfirmed that voted bredan. I think you will point to this after you kill ther seer and vig and try lead the village to doom.

Needs a peaking imo

i oresume it'll be people that arent very forceful in their opinions. a gentle thought, hoping to generate bandwagon, or agreeing with other peoples thoughts.

you should be able to figure it out based on the votes (well excep this vote)

that was based on knowing who hadnt posted. its something i wouldnt do, so i found it suspicions.

No, I understand. But now?

No, I understand. But now?

i dunno.

• Advertisement

i'm about to die. i don have the energy for this.

@mods: can i have Gabriel for my last meal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

i oresume it'll be people that arent very forceful in their opinions. a gentle thought, hoping to generate bandwagon, or agreeing with other peoples thoughts.

you should be able to figure it out based on the votes (well excep this vote)

You disagreed with Conor a lot this morning. What are your thoughts on him??

Liam WW wrote: »
    I do now with your stickiness for voting patterns and results given your the only unconfirmed that voted bredan. I think you will point to this after you kill ther seer and vig and try lead the village to doom.

Needs a peaking imo

We probably only get one more. We'd be lucky to get more. I'd love to be cleared, but I think there are higher priorities tbh.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

"Dunno."

i hate being lynched. its such a downer :(

Gabriel WW wrote: »

what was that about again? i cant remeber

"Dunno."

dont be so mean

dont be so mean

Sorry.

(If you're genuinely upset. Otherwise, neh-nah-neh-nah).

what was that about again? i cant remeber

I think the crux of the argument was (forgive me for paraphrasing)

Conor: "You're a wolf"
    Eva: "No, you're a wolf"

all my arguments are people not listening to reason or logic. like my defense of ewan - i still think it was the correct decision. people who blindly followed the seer could be wolves. a few people questioned it, possibly thougt me good,. they're probably good

• Advertisement

all my arguments are people not listening to reason or logic. like my defense of ewan - i still think it was the correct decision. people who blindly followed the seer could be wolves. a few people questioned it, possibly thougt me good,. they're probably good

the wolves would've laid low in that debate i would guess

Can you see our logic in needing to lynch you?

theres 150 up at least

Can you see our logic in needing to lynch you?

i can

Not long now....

Fiona, get that gun cleaned and ready to blast someone shortly...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm 15 r so pages behind. I just panic voted after getting home and seeing a PM from mods. Not sure of the schedule. Will catch up now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Tonight was a different sort of night. instead of the 16 villagers that were put up against the wall the night before they were now down to 12!

But they knew they had managed to kill two of the hairy murdering scum.
    Rick Moran was normally a nice quiet quy, he worked in the bookies across the way. He was worried that the lupine creatures could come back to life and wanted to "make sure" they were dead and that they could not come back from the dead.

He had a huge knife! and he said the best thing to do would be to...

He grabbed Eva out of the crowd, she was absolutely terrified, she was crying that she was innocent and that they were killing the wrong person. Gabriel laughed! he was pretty damn confident that they had their wolf!

Carson suggested a cloth bag be put over Eva's head, would be better than seeing that knife coming towards you. So he covered her, turned her around and Rick plunged the knife straight through the side of her head and into the brain and out the other side.

Sounds of vomiting were heard from some of the other townsfolk, this was gruesome stuff. The scream from Eva as the knife went in will life with a few for a long time... if they survive the latest village massacre that is...

Eva was
    A villager

29799356-Young-woman-with-paper-bag-over-her-head-Stock-Photo.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Whelp :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The votes took me a while to compile. sorry for the delay!

Username Vote
    Phil Eva
    Steve Eva
    Gabriel Eva
    Conor Eva
    Jake Eva
    Liam Eva
    Henry Eva
    Fiona Eva
    Eva Gabriel
    Angus Eva
    Tegan Eva