Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Well. Damn. But we had to know. RIP Eva.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You foolish fools.

*Pokes Eva into the dead room*

Ok. Peek Conor or crazy Doris with the Fiona vote??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Hard luck Eva.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Farewell, Eva.

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Well. Damn. But we had to know. RIP Eva.

Unfortunately we did. Wolves set her up for us too well to ignore.

Of those, Conor would be my vote. At least if he's a villager we get a confirmed villager that's contributing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Stick with Connor. Let Dorris a chance to explain herself.

2 wolves in the following

Phil WW
    Angus WW
    Steve WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Doris WW
    Fiona WW

Gonna trust Tegan on this one.

Putting peek in for Conor now

• Advertisement

Gonna trust Tegan on this one.

Putting peek in for Conor now

Derp, she wanted Phil... Sorry Tegan

Start working on the above list. I'm gonna show as a goody two shoes

Conor WW wrote: »
    Start working on the above list. I'm gonna show as a goody two shoes

IF that is the case then I'll let Fiona make the call on the final bullet.

I was wrong about Eva and might be wrong about you. We'll find out soon

Let's get to work.

I don't for one minute believe that Liam doesn't know what's in the rules. Too many questions about rules and no searching for wolves.

Peek results in.

Conor is one of the good guys. Welcome to the team.

Ok. So we have 2 wolves among the rest of the unconfirmed pack.

Fiona, it's your call now. I'm for death in the morrow. If you want to save the bullet that's your call too but I'm not sure if you'd live to use it

Ok. So we have 2 wolves among the rest of the unconfirmed pack.

........it

You don't say!

Conor WW wrote: »
    You don't say!

As a newly confirmed goodie, would you advocate the shooting of Liam?

Doris needs to explain their vote too though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Well I wanted steve peaked as he is going to refer to him voting bredan, with a villager the seer and the vig to clear himself later. So would have been nice to avoid that situation.

Also Phil could have been voting to save bredan. so was another one to peak

All the talk about voting patterns and we dont use them to clear up some stuff is wierd.

I have said this already people say im not contibuting but are obviously skipping the posts where i do

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Would the fact Dorris went against the group not be somewhat of an indicator they aren't bad, aren't trying to hide in the crowd?

As a newly confirmed goodie, would you advocate the shooting of Liam?

Doris needs to explain their vote too though

Doris explained there vote above, weather thats true who knows. but its there

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well I wanted steve peaked as he is going to refer to him voting bredan, with a villager the seer and the vig to clear himself later. So would have been nice to avoid that situation.

Also Phil could have been voting to save bredan. so was another one to peak

All the talk about voting patterns and we dont use them to clear up some stuff is wierd.

I have said this already people say im not contibuting but are obviously skipping the posts where i do

Well aside from my peek on Ewan I've been wrong so happy to take guidance from this point on. Just putting the cards on the table.

I think Doris and Henry need further investigation

I said it earlier. Suss of Liam and Phil. It was Phil then Liam for a while but all the silly questions today when Ewan's neck was on the line. It's like they didn't want to say much until they knew there was no coming back.

But who's no4? Don't kill anyone yet Fiona.

Well aside from my peek on Ewan I've been wrong so happy to take guidance from this point on. Just putting the cards on the table.

I think Doris and Henry need further investigation

I wasn't having a go, just people say im not contibuting anything I have a little at least

I'd advocate shooting one of the below names:

Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW

Leave Doris. For now anyways. Phil makes a good point.

I wasn't having a go, just people say im not contibuting anything I have a little at least

Oh I know that, I have been listening. I don't particularly see you as suss I was gauging opinion tbh. You're on the list as you're an unknown obviously though.

I do think there are bigger targets.

All jakes posts
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Account works.
    Apologies all. Identified anyone yet?

This is just wierd to me as we had already killed a wolf and peeked on at this stage. Im getting **** over the rules but no even following the lynches or munches??
    Jake voted
    Not a whole pile, just reading through the pages. Just had a housemate move out irl

If we are shooting anyone I'd vote him as he is skating by and not really contributing

Steve WW wrote: »
    Are we doing the two vote penalty for people posting in their own accounts? That's two against two players now if so. That'd learn yis!

this is of some interest.. possibly wanting to get villagers hanged possibly a stickler for rules

Steve WW wrote: »
    Just went back to see who Brendan interacted with, and, possibly more importantly, didn't interact with since the beginning of the game. I've a clearer idea of the status of some players now. This was interesting - Babs, you gonna question Eva deeper on this as promised?

Says he went back and checked Brendans posts but didn't mention anything, just has a clearer picture.

this is of some interest.. possibly wanting to get villagers hanged possibly a stickler for rules

I wouldn't be surprised if one wolf was on brenada's lynch. They had to hedge all bets because it was a secret -ish vote.

• Advertisement

Valid points Liam. Not contributing could be attributed to Henry (although he has said it's a work thing).

I'm inclined to give Angus a pass for now as the wolves tried to engineer his death in the last lynch.

I'd also (for now) be against shooting Liam. The rules things don't worry me much and he's doing some stellar work tonight tbf.
    If his targets are villagers then ye can think about going after Liam again.

So my list is shortening.
    Phil - I can't get a read on them. They seem helpful. But I'm not sure if it's genuine. If Phil is a wolf then it's possible Doris is the 4th wolf based on his above comment.

Steve - again, a lot of suspicion around Steve and I can see why tbh. Stickler for the rules which isn't a mark against them in my eyes but it's a gut feeling on Steve (plus, he's a jerkface).

Jake - I agree with Liam. Skating by with minimum effort. Pretending to be bored villager perhaps?

Henry - Could be dodgy but the work stuff seems genuine.

I think shooting one of the four and lynching the other three may give us some answers. Certainly in the voting results.

But, it'll be up to Conor, Tegan and Fiona to guide you tomorrow I suspect. And that might not be a bad thing

Advertisement