Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ah, I did think we were being led down the garden path with Eva alright. It seemed too easy but I was hoping we would still be right. I think a wolf voted for Angus, which would lead me to Phil. Other than that I'm not so sure.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ah, I did think we were being led down the garden path with Eva alright. It seemed too easy but I was hoping we would still be right. I think a wolf voted for Angus, which would lead me to Phil. Other than that I'm not so sure.

I'm ok with Phil being the target for the vig. I should have gone with your peek but I had a theory on Conor and wanted to follow through. I suppose if we look at who Phil, Steve, Jake and Henry engaged with/didn't engage with it's a start.

Did Phil have any interaction with Brendan I wonder?

Same for Steve.

Also look at the interactions with Ewan before he was outed. They would have ran for cover or distanced themselves if they had been pally before.

I'll do a bit before bed but won't be around much in the morning cos RL work :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I have some meetings first thing which means I have to leave the house about 9.30am my time which is 8.30 your time.

I will have to post up the munch story before I go as my co-mod is in a training course at the same time.

I hope this isn't a problem.

The meeting has been arranged for a few weeks and can't get out of it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    that sucks. you enjoying the game?

who you think is bad?

Not sure yet, early days

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm ok with Phil being the target for the vig. I should have gone with your peek but I had a theory on Conor and wanted to follow through. I suppose if we look at who Phil, Steve, Jake and Henry engaged with/didn't engage with it's a start.

Did Phil have any interaction with Brendan I wonder?

Same for Steve.

Also look at the interactions with Ewan before he was outed. They would have ran for cover or distanced themselves if they had been pally before.

I'll do a bit before bed but won't be around much in the morning cos RL work :(

Ah no, you weren't wrong going for Conor. It gives us a clear villager at least. I don't have much on Phil. It's a view that they voted to try to save Brendan. Also since they haven't responded to this allegation, I'm inclined to think they are trying not to protest too much.

Equally this could be a villager ignoring a rubbish claim.

• Advertisement

Fiona, I guess the clock is ticking... Hopefully you get on before the morning.

IF they leave me alive (they won't) I'll peek Phil next

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Right I've caught up. I've most definitely missed some things. When did Fiona get confirmed as vigi? When did Ewan die? I would have voted to lynch him. I voted with a minute to go and just panicked and went for the same person I voted before.

Tegan is confirmed good too?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Not a whole pile, just reading through the pages. Just had a housemate move out irl

O sorry I misread that as someone called over, i really need to look at things closer. apologies

Doris WW wrote: »
    Right I've caught up. I've most definitely missed some things. When did Fiona get confirmed as vigi? When did Ewan die? I would have voted to lynch him. I voted with a minute to go and just panicked and went for the same person I voted before.

You may have missed the fact that I'm the seer then:P:P:P

I peeked Ewan who was a wolf. Vig shot Ewan who was a wolf.

Fiona claimed Vig. One bullet left

• Advertisement

Tegan is confirmed good too?

And Conor.

I peeked Tegan this morning. Goodie
    I peeked Ewan after the first lynch. Wolf
    I peeked Conor after the last lynch. Goodie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I said earlier that I was voting for a lower poster, and that was before the whole Brendan discussion came up. I went with Angus because he had only posted once or twice, so it was either someone who wasn't contributing or a wolf lying low. We know Ewan was a wolf, and at the point I said I was voting, it would have been a wild guess what way things were going. Block voting at that point wouldn't have made much sense....
    I'm ok with Phil being the target for the vig.

I said earlier, if ye have any questions, I'll happily answer them.

Being honest, I got "tagged" as suspicious early on because I was "too excited" (the game was starting after, lets face it, a bit of a downer earlier that day) and then when there was discussions about low posters starting, I explained I'd be offline for a little bit. That seems to be where the brunt of suspicion is coming from. If there's genuine questions ye want to ask, fire away, but don't waste the bullet so quick on pot luck.

Chances are Gabriel is for the munch tomorrow, so don't rush the bullet. Lets spend some time talking through a few people, myself included, and then use the bullet as basically a double lynch...

Ah no, you weren't wrong going for Conor. It gives us a clear villager at least. I don't have much on Phil. It's a view that they voted to try to save Brendan. Also since they haven't responded to this allegation, I'm inclined to think they are trying not to protest too much.

Equally this could be a villager ignoring a rubbish claim.

A villager getting ready to go to bed :P

Honestly, I'm thrilled to get the chance to engage a bit. I've had sweet F all to do since this game started, especially since I got shot down hard early on by Derry :(

Phil WW wrote: »
    I said earlier that I was voting for a lower poster, and that was before the whole Brendan discussion came up. I went with Angus because he had only posted once or twice, so it was either someone who wasn't contributing or a wolf lying low. We know Ewan was a wolf, and at the point I said I was voting, it would have been a wild guess what way things were going. Block voting at that point wouldn't have made much sense....

I said earlier, if ye have any questions, I'll happily answer them.

Being honest, I got "tagged" as suspicious early on because I was "too excited" (the game was starting after, lets face it, a bit of a downer earlier that day) and then when there was discussions about low posters starting, I explained I'd be offline for a little bit. That seems to be where the brunt of suspicion is coming from. If there's genuine questions ye want to ask, fire away, but don't waste the bullet so quick on pot luck.

Chances are Gabriel is for the munch tomorrow, so don't rush the bullet. Lets spend some time talking through a few people, myself included, and then use the bullet as basically a double lynch...

Oh I'm not advocating your immediate death. Happy to talk things through.

If Fiona doesn't use her bullet by munch time tomorrow the wolves will kill her. The bullet is more powerful than the seer at this point with confirmed villagers guiding us

Oh I'm not advocating your immediate death. Happy to talk things through.

If Fiona doesn't use her bullet by munch time tomorrow the wolves will kill her. The bullet is more powerful than the seer at this point with confirmed villagers guiding us

Oh yeah, absolutely. Shoot someone before the munch. But given that's lunch tomorrow, lets use the maximum time we've got.

There's still people who are keeping very, very quiet right now....

You may have missed the fact that I'm the seer then:P:P:P

I peeked Ewan who was a wolf. Vig shot Ewan who was a wolf.

Fiona claimed Vig. One bullet left

I got that you were the seer and found Ewan and cleared one unknown, I suppose that has been revealed as Tegan. I guessed vig shot Ewan when I didn't see him amongst the votes but missed that post somehow.

And if I live through the night I'll be peeking one of Steve or Phil after the lynch. Happy to have guidance on that choice. But it would be better for the village in a way for Fiona to use up her last bullet, become an NRV and let them take me out.

I got that you were the seer and found Ewan and cleared one unknown, I suppose that has been revealed as Tegan. I guessed vig shot Ewan when I didn't see him amongst the votes but missed that post somehow.

Yep, that's all fine. You're not on the list of immediate suspects right now.

Who do you think the vig should use their last bullet on as a matter of interest?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Oh yeah, absolutely. Shoot someone before the munch. But given that's lunch tomorrow, lets use the maximum time we've got.

There's still people who are keeping very, very quiet right now....

First munch is before 8.30am. I'll be around but working so better to talk it out for another while now.

Who are your immediate suspects I guess is the next question? Interested in getting a wider scope on this.

Yep, that's all fine. You're not on the list of immediate suspects right now.

Who do you think the vig should use their last bullet on as a matter of interest?

My only early inclination was Fiona... I reckon we wait till after the munch and kill anyone outside of the four who voted for Brendan early on. Decent chance of hitting a wolf. I'll see if I can refine that list. Someone else posted it recently?

• Advertisement

My only early inclination was Fiona... I reckon we wait till after the munch and kill anyone outside of the four who voted for Brendan early on. Decent chance of hitting a wolf. I'll see if I can refine that list. Someone else posted it recently?

I'm ok with that but I do think Fiona has to use her bullet on someone before the munch or they'll kill her and leave me alive. I have a 1 in 7? 8? chance of seering a wolf. Actually it would be an interesting dilemma for the wolves if she didn't use it.

Hehe, Eva I got you killed (sorry about that again). Now I'm coming for your post count :pac:

Im not 100% using the bullet is the way to go unless we are pretty dam sure of hitting a wolf.

Keeping the numbers we have is probably our biggest power now.

That being said if id the gun I'd use it :D

Liam WW wrote: »
    Im not 100% using the bullet is the way to go unless we are pretty dam sure of hitting a wolf.

Keeping the numbers we have is probably our biggest power now.

That being said if id the gun I'd use it :D

My ONLY concern is that the wolves eat the vig tomorrow morning and we never get the use of that bullet. Yes that gives us another peek but it's the same odds pinging a wolf as shooting a wolf tbh. I guess if I confirmed another villager even that would help though.

My ONLY concern is that the wolves eat the vig tomorrow morning and we never get the use of that bullet. Yes that gives us another peek but it's the same odds pinging a wolf as shooting a wolf tbh. I guess if I confirmed another villager even that would help though.

either way fiona is a confirmed villager just one with a bullet or not.

She shoots and hits a wolf we are in a really strong positions

She shoots and misses it weakens us a good bit.

She holds out and we are were we are with 4 confirmed villagers, 3 after tomoro morning.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Hi liam :D yay im not the only one.

With the low post count its hard to really pin anything on anyone. The only thin that really stands out to me is Angus posting when called upon but disappearing again. Its like they're reading the thread but not posting. But its a work day so not exactly concrete.

Also, based off this post and the votes, I'd be inclined to clear Angus for now

Liam WW wrote: »
    either way fiona is a confirmed villager just one with a bullet or not.

She shoots and hits a wolf we are in a really strong positions

She shoots and misses it weakens us a good bit.

She holds out and we are were we are with 4 confirmed villagers, 3 after tomoro morning.

I like this line of thinking. See, I can listen to reason!

Angus WW
    Steve WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Doris WW
    Fiona WW

That's the list, right?

Fiona is claiming vig, unopposed. Doris voted Fiona when everyone else was voting Eva, so either is good or is super ballsy. I'd be leaning towards good.

Jake, Angus and Henry are keeping very, very quiet. I don't like when people play quiet games if there's a wolf there. I'd like to hope there's not a wolf amoung them. As I said earlier, I voted Angus cause he's either not contributing or deliberately not posting to stay hidden.

That leaves Liam and Steve? Liam seems to suspect Steve, cause Steve voted Brendan, which has served him very well. If the wolves decide to have one person vote for a wolf who was getting attention, it would have to be Steve. Mind, Liam made a big deal about pointing that out. Liam has posted a lot, but a lot of it is white noise. Can't say Steve has posted much either in the last while. They're where my attention is being drawn a bit at the moment. I feel theres something off about Steve more than Liam, but cause its a bit latter, I'm not going back through it for now.

Pter wrote: »
    Brendan - Derry, Gabriel, Steve, Fiona
    Angus - Phil, Ewan, Barbara
    Derry - Brendan
    Tegan - Liam
    Barbara - Tegan
    Conor - Henry
    Fiona - Doris
    Steve - Conor, Eva
    Liam - Angus
    No Vote - Jake

Wolves in Bold.
    Confirmed villagers in blue.
    Claimed roles in green.

Liam, why did you vote for Tegan??
    Henry, any reasons for the Conor vote?
    Doris is consistent in the vote which I'm not sure is good or bad right now. Consistency is a wolf trait so it's making me wonder about Doris again.

• Advertisement

Wolves in Bold.
    Confirmed villagers in blue.
    Claimed roles in green.

Liam, why did you vote for Tegan??
    Henry, any reasons for the Conor vote?
    Doris is consistent in the vote which I'm not sure is good or bad right now. Consistency is a wolf trait so it's making me wonder about Doris again.

I was trying to rustle the low posters early and tegan peeked my interest, so I voted and said I did but forgot it got locked in

Advertisement