Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Angus WW
    Steve WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Doris WW
    Fiona WW

That's the list, right?

Fiona is claiming vig, unopposed. Doris voted Fiona when everyone else was voting Eva, so either is good or is super ballsy. I'd be leaning towards good.

Jake, Angus and Henry are keeping very, very quiet. I don't like when people play quiet games if there's a wolf there. I'd like to hope there's not a wolf amoung them. As I said earlier, I voted Angus cause he's either not contributing or deliberately not posting to stay hidden.

That leaves Liam and Steve? Liam seems to suspect Steve, cause Steve voted Brendan, which has served him very well. If the wolves decide to have one person vote for a wolf who was getting attention, it would have to be Steve. Mind, Liam made a big deal about pointing that out. Liam has posted a lot, but a lot of it is white noise. Can't say Steve has posted much either in the last while. They're where my attention is being drawn a bit at the moment. I feel theres something off about Steve more than Liam, but cause its a bit latter, I'm not going back through it for now.

I agree to a point. But we could also suspect you (we do) for the Angus vote. There was one wolf there. There could be two. And if there are two... well... you're the last man standing dear Philip.

Steve is suss though. I can't put my finger on it. I'd be inclined to say that one or the other of you is a wolf, but not both.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Wolves in Bold.
    Confirmed villagers in blue.
    Claimed roles in green.

Liam, why did you vote for Tegan??
    Henry, any reasons for the Conor vote?
    Doris is consistent in the vote which I'm not sure is good or bad right now. Consistency is a wolf trait so it's making me wonder about Doris again.

Its possible Dorris story is bull and she voted early forgetting about the lock in and them came on thread just before lynch with her story about being busy

Doris WW wrote: »
    My only early inclination was Fiona... I reckon we wait till after the munch and kill anyone outside of the four who voted for Brendan early on. Decent chance of hitting a wolf. I'll see if I can refine that list. Someone else posted it recently?

Interesting that you would say that Fiona was your only inclination Doris when one of your very first posts was the below:

#FFA0

Steve
    Liam
    Phil

Too eager. Too villagery, hence, too wolfy.

Now, granted it could have been you rustling the branches to see what fell out but you never really followed through on this... I'm very suspicious now tbh

Liam WW wrote: »
    I was trying to rustle the low posters early and tegan peeked my interest, so I voted and said I did but forgot it got locked in

Ok, sounds fine. But. Why Tegan specifically? You could have gone Jake, Doris or Henry either. Just trying to understand this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ive read a lot tonight, I have taken it all on board and have my own theories too as to whos bad. I have a lot of responsibility and a decision will be made but that will stay with me for now. The less the baddies know the better.

• Advertisement

Ok, sounds fine. But. Why Tegan specifically? You could have gone Jake, Doris or Henry either. Just trying to understand this.

Nothing concrete he was around I wanted to question one of them, I think Angus was taken at that stage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Interesting that you would say that Fiona was your only inclination Doris when one of your very first posts was the below:

Now, granted it could have been you rustling the branches to see what fell out but you never really followed through on this... I'm very suspicious now tbh

Those three were literally the first three to post. I was having the loll's.

With regards to using the bullet, I definitely think we should wait till after the munch. Either the seer or vigi will die. I think one is far more valuable but don't want to spell it out. Leave it up to the wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Actually there is a third option with regards to the vigi...

I'll be voting one of our low posters to give them a little kick up the hole. I know people are busy but **** em if they cant take a joke :D

Based off this post I'm happy to believe your voting reasons Liam.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm in work tioll 4 and stuggling to keep up here

Probably going to vote for Conor purely based on the fact I won't have time to go back and read over stuff, and his bingo joke totally confused me earlier. Might be that I'm a dry sh*te but it sounded like he knew something I didn't

Not sure I buy this voting reason. Henry deserves further investigation

• Advertisement

It's also important to note that while Fiona is probably the vig, she isn't confirmed.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I may or may not have voted for Jake. Pretty sus of him being out drunk and hanging around the Smiths when the attack happened last night.

I know this was a joke Steve, but nowhere did you give any indication that you were voting for Brendan in the thread. Is there a reason for this or did you decide to vote for a fellow wolf to keep a distance thinking the votes would be nicely spread.

It's a stretch tbh. I'm struggling to see a wolf voting for another wolf in the very first lynch but it needs to be explored.

Not seeing any real sleuthing in Steve's posts though.

Lots of laughs and rule talk but no detective work.
    Really not sure of you right now Stephen.

Just went back to see who Brendan interacted with, and, possibly more importantly, didn't interact with since the beginning of the game. I've a clearer idea of the status of some players now. This was interesting - Babs, you gonna question Eva deeper on this as promised?
    As a matter of interest, Barbara, why didn't you vote for him after all that??

Here's Steve talking about the aftermath of Brendan's lynching. They then disappear for over 2 hours before......
    9PM!!!!

I believe Gabriel. We should shoot Ewan. But, if, for whatever reason he's not shot by 8.30pm (say), then let's just all vote for him to be lynched. Vig may be busy with RL stuff. Know a wolf, kill a wolf. Don't let him live beyond lynch regardless.

If Vig does come through before 8.30pm, we can go elsewhere depending on the result of Ewan's death. Ewan = good, then lynch Gabriel; Ewan = bad, then lynch Eva.

But for the moment, top priority for lynching should be Ewan.

They seem to know a lot for being missing for a lengthy period of time.

This is not an accusation by the way, just putting this all out in the open for people to see.

Ok, I'm tired. I'll catch you all in the morning hopefully before the lynch.

Hopefully I'll get some answers to my many, many questions that I posed this evening.

Suspect List in Priority Order (in case I don't make it back here):

1 = Steve
    1 = Phil
    3. Henry
    4. Jake
    5. Doris
    6. Liam

derp, munch is what I meant

Ok I was reading back and day until 4 o'clock and Doris and Phil stick out the most to me.

Doris post she is going to scan the thread to vote someone, lands on the person (brendan) who said they who talked about the lynch before munch being good, then quickly said that was brendan I'm not convinced (no reasons given) then switched to fiona with minute reasoning given.

Probably forgot brendan was on her team.

Derry was first on to Brendan today and soon after was on to Phil and got munched if Phil was good surely the wolves would leave Derry to lead toward a lynch of a villager having spotted brendan.

Wait, so we lynch first, then there's a munch? Doesn't give us much to go on.

This is similar to what brendan wrote maybe the wolves were giving out about it in the back room
    Stick with Connor. Let Dorris a chance to explain herself.

Advises peek on Conor over doris
    Angus WW
    Steve WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Doris WW
    Fiona WW

That's the list, right?

Fiona is claiming vig, unopposed. Doris voted Fiona when everyone else was voting Eva, so either is good or is super ballsy. I'd be leaning towards good.

Jake, Angus and Henry are keeping very, very quiet. I don't like when people play quiet games if there's a wolf there. I'd like to hope there's not a wolf amoung them. As I said earlier, I voted Angus cause he's either not contributing or deliberately not posting to stay hidden.

That leaves Liam and Steve? Liam seems to suspect Steve, cause Steve voted Brendan, which has served him very well. If the wolves decide to have one person vote for a wolf who was getting attention, it would have to be Steve. Mind, Liam made a big deal about pointing that out. Liam has posted a lot, but a lot of it is white noise. Can't say Steve has posted much either in the last while. They're where my attention is being drawn a bit at the moment. I feel theres something off about Steve more than Liam, but cause its a bit latter, I'm not going back through it for now.

Again only person he says is good is Doris all the rest are dodgy

Brendan never committed to voting to anyone earlier just said low poster so his vote with Ewan could have been contrived to save brendan hole

While I was against using the bullet, if it's a possible game breaker though and gives us 2 wolves I'd be ok with it, I mean the safer option is to lynch one and get the same info but if the big is itchy one of them would be my vote

Also my theory of the wolves voting brendan is horse**** only 2 people committed to voting him on thread doubt they'd risk it, if they were going to risk a sacarfice surely at least 2 would have jumped on it. Brendan pushes this theory above so I'm quite happy with him as bad.

Phil not bredan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

O sorry I misread that as someone called over, i really need to look at things closer. apologies

Twas after an argument not sorry to see him leave but it's stressful. Nearly as stressful as avoiding the munch :/

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ah this is BS I had some irl stuff that came up as mentioned. Also had issues with the lynchform. If I start posting properly now does it look suspicious or am I doomed regardless?

Right I've caught up. I've most definitely missed some things. When did Fiona get confirmed as vigi? When did Ewan die? I would have voted to lynch him. I voted with a minute to go and just panicked and went for the same person I voted before.

I mean how does one catch up and still miss so much... speed reading maybe yes.

But surely if you were speed reading this thread you have spotted the small matter of
    Out of the mist came a lone figure, he was stalking someone in the village and he had that *look* on his face.

The figure went down Dame Street after it's target. He raised the gun..

bang1.png

A figure dropped to the ground, stone dead

Ewan has been shot by the vigilante. His gun hadn't cooled right down from his last shooting. Had he got it right this time?

Ewan was
    a big hairy wolf

I mean that's going to catch your attention surely.

I believe Dorris was busy and got caught up in her backroom. Right I'm sleepy. Shoot Dorris and hang the other one

Jake WW wrote:
    Ah this is BS I had some irl stuff that came up as mentioned. Also had issues with the lynchform. If I start posting properly now does it look suspicious or am I doomed regardless?

Morning Jake. No not at all proper contribution would be good for us villagers.

No one is definitely getting a bullet but I'm liking Liam's argument against Doris. It's really Fiona's call at this point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Morning peeps!
    this is of some interest.. possibly wanting to get villagers hanged possibly a stickler for rules

I believe this was posted before the lynch, so we'd no idea who or who wasn't even voting. I was just interested to know the consequences of not voting, since in another thread somebody had proposed a 2 vote penalty in a lynch against non-voters.
    Says he went back and checked Brendans posts but didn't mention anything, just has a clearer picture.

That was deliberate. I didn't want to feed the wolves information. What I got from reading Brendan's posts was that Derry and Barbara were probably good.
    Valid points Liam. Not contributing could be attributed to Henry (although he has said it's a work thing).

I'm inclined to give Angus a pass for now as the wolves tried to engineer his death in the last lynch.

I'd also (for now) be against shooting Liam. The rules things don't worry me much and he's doing some stellar work tonight tbf.
    If his targets are villagers then ye can think about going after Liam again.

So my list is shortening.
    Phil - I can't get a read on them. They seem helpful. But I'm not sure if it's genuine. If Phil is a wolf then it's possible Doris is the 4th wolf based on his above comment.

Steve - again, a lot of suspicion around Steve and I can see why tbh. Stickler for the rules which isn't a mark against them in my eyes but it's a gut feeling on Steve (plus, he's a jerkface).

Jake - I agree with Liam. Skating by with minimum effort. Pretending to be bored villager perhaps?

Henry - Could be dodgy but the work stuff seems genuine.

I think shooting one of the four and lynching the other three may give us some answers. Certainly in the voting results.

But, it'll be up to Conor, Tegan and Fiona to guide you tomorrow I suspect. And that might not be a bad thing

:(
    Angus WW
    Steve WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Liam WW
    Doris WW
    Fiona WW

That's the list, right?

Not sure what you mean by "last while". Sure I went to bed soon after the lynch announcement and Conor's peak result. But I'm the third highest poster, so one thing, I think, that I can't be accused of is of being a low poster. So pfffft to you Phil!!!
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Ive read a lot tonight, I have taken it all on board and have my own theories too as to whos bad. I have a lot of responsibility and a decision will be made but that will stay with me for now. The less the baddies know the better.

?
    I know this was a joke Steve, but nowhere did you give any indication that you were voting for Brendan in the thread. Is there a reason for this or did you decide to vote for a fellow wolf to keep a distance thinking the votes would be nicely spread.

It's a stretch tbh. I'm struggling to see a wolf voting for another wolf in the very first lynch but it needs to be explored.

Not seeing any real sleuthing in Steve's posts though.

Lots of laughs and rule talk but no detective work.
    Really not sure of you right now Stephen.

If truth be told, I was lucky to vote for Brendan. It was a real shot in the dark. I wasn't too keen to advertise who I'd be voting for though so the wolves wouldn't be able to vote strategically, but I did hint at it here.

My suspect list

Liam WW - not knowing the rules, avoiding difficult questions until pestered, being helpful and villagery only when called out on not being

Phil WW
    Angus WW
    Henry WW
    Jake WW
    Doris WW

Fiona WW - claimed Vig, I believe her 99.9999%

Confirmed good (to me, before you rag on me for including myself in the list):
    Gabriel WW - seer
    Conor WW - peeked
    Tegan WW - peeked
    Steve WW

I'm going to put up my FFA before I get brutally murdered:

#FFA1

1. Phil - an enigma to me. Can't figure out their alignment and I trust Tegan so I'm going to go with their theory on the Angus vote.
    2. Doris - Liam presents a good argument. I'm wary of being pulled into this trap again but Phil did push for Conor to be peeked and defend Doris lightly against her Fiona vote. If Phil is a wolf Doris is very suss.
    3. Henry - for the Conor vote and because he's the more suss of the lower posters at this point for me.

I'm leaning towards believing jerkface (Steve) at the moment but not discounting they're pulling the wool over my eyes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm here.

Is Fiona gonna kill someone 1st?

Conor WW wrote:
    Is Fiona gonna kill someone 1st?

I hope so but not looking like she's online right now :(

#FFA1

Liam - not knowing the rules, avoiding difficult questions until pestered, being helpful and villagery only when called out on not being
    Phil - seemed keen not to be peeked last night (just one, handy example, there were others.
    Angus - for this enigmatic post.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well they can't kill both of ya so let them stress it in their backroom.

I'd be inclined to say shoot or peek Phil. If good, he gives us better options for clearing others.

You don't mind taking one for the team do ya Phil?

Advertisement