Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Ok I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink everyone should be able to see the rooms now. Let me know if you cant.

I'm just back from viewing the wolves room. Somehow I think my room has more posts and I was by myself :D

Definitely more threads anyways :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

QB HELP!!!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Try now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Now I can!

see tooo much... QB

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    see tooo much... QB

Can you see the next game?

oh, it has a locked padlock on it. so prolly only a tiny spoiler for peeps.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

qb, i can't see in, but game is named.

oh, it has a locked padlock on it. so prolly only a tiny spoiler for peeps.

Well it's not that far off so there's no harm.

• Advertisement

BETTER!!!

Took "guests" off the permission for the next game, so you shouldn't be seeing it any more.

QB, all good now i think. while you are being masterfull, wanna see whats wrong with ww iii DR and storms end ?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Took "guests" off the permission for the next game, so you shouldn't be seeing it any more.

Meant "registered" not "guests" for future reference.
    QB, all good now i think. while you are being masterfull, wanna see whats wrong with ww iii DR and storms end ?

Can't see a problem with them. They're set to View, but not to post. You can't see them though, is that it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »
    Also, is that the first time Lord TSC played a wolf? (Phil)
    I thought he was good up until the suspect pool narrowed too much

:)

Never been a wolf before, and will happily avoid it in the future too. I get genuinely frustrated when Derry nailed me as a wolf so quick, and actually angry when I deepened the suspicion by saying I had to go out. Neither were actions I wouldn't have done exactly as a villager, I wasn't doing anything purposefully as a wolf I wouldn't have done as a villager, and with going out, because of the short times between events, I wanted to explain an absence. Because of those two things, I genuinely was angry on the first day as I felt it detracted a bit from playing.

Had way more fun when I started actually trying to defend myself a bit more, last night and this morning though. Because I was frustrated early, I didn't post much, which then led to me getting more frustrated, with myself, cause I've always said I hate when wolves do that on purpose (I know with Henry/Grumpy, it was genuine time constraints). Once suspicions actually fell on me properly, I actually had more fun trying to talk my way out of things.

But when Henry got shot, and I had to go out all afternoon, and when I realized that people were still going to push for me to hang even in my absence (I think it was looking like Connor vs Fiona/Tegan, and I knew Connor would trust the two of them and go with my lynching), I said "Bugger it, just lets get it over with." And somehow, that still didn't end with people knowing I was bad. Had Conor posted his post about Jake 30 seconds quicker, I'd have stayed quiet and seen how many I could take down :P

Fiona or Tegan, one of you were dead next btw. I would have probably gone with Fiona for shooting my friends :(

Did I read Beaker was Angus? I made a post after Angus said he was sick that I instantly regretted. For a moment, I thought "Oh, Angus posts right after I mention him, I can use that", pressed submit and instantly hated I had done that. Obviously, I knew he was good so was genuine. So I do apologize for that post, it was out of order, and I regretted trying to use that to survive in the game.

Meant "registered" not "guests" for future reference.

Can't see a problem with them. They're set to View, but not to post. You can't see them though, is that it?

i can see the threads, nothing inside them. 3 of the 5 threads are fine, just the 2 mentioned, dr and storms end.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Password reset, PMs deleted, skin changed back to default. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Also MrsF can you check if you're a mod anymore? I think I've changed you back to a regular user.

Looks like I am normal again Molly.

Looks like I am normal again Molly.

Well that's one thing I did right anyway! :cool: Thanks.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    :)

Never been a wolf before, and will happily avoid it in the future too.

Think how Valewolf must feel!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote:
    Never been a wolf before, and will happily avoid it in the future too. I get genuinely frustrated when Derry nailed me as a wolf so quick, and actually angry when I deepened the suspicion by saying I had to go out. Neither were actions I wouldn't have done exactly as a villager, I wasn't doing anything purposefully as a wolf I wouldn't have done as a villager, and with going out, because of the short times between events, I wanted to explain an absence. Because of those two things, I genuinely was angry on the first day as I felt it detracted a bit from playing.

Usually you get more time to plan and plot in the den but it's not for everyone for sure.

I love being a wolf tbh. Seeing if people can see through my bluster and lies.

But seer was fun too. I spent Monday morning from 6-8 reading the thread in depth for everything. It limits my posting ability though:( can't be a super high posting seer when you actually have importance to the village

i can see the threads, nothing inside them. 3 of the 5 threads are fine, just the 2 mentioned, dr and storms end.

So, for example, in the Storm's End thread, you can go in,and see five thread, starting with "Baratheon Discussion Thread", but when you click on them you can't see any posts?

Or, when you click on Storm's End, you can't see any threads?

Gotta admit, this one is leaving me scratching my head, but want to figure it out now.

So, for example, in the Storm's End thread, you can go in,and see five thread, starting with "Baratheon Discussion Thread", but when you click on them you can't see any posts?

Or, when you click on Storm's End, you can't see any threads?

Gotta admit, this one is leaving me scratching my head, but want to figure it out now.

oh, noooo.

5 thread in winter is coming iii >
    i can see a storms end entry in there, but it has a - beside it,
    if i go into storms end i get "Sorry, but you do not have permission to view threads in this forum." can't see any threads or post in there.

Edit: The 2nd one

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well done MrsF for #makingwerewolfgreatagain

It was huge.

oh, noooo.

5 thread in winter is coming iii >
    i can see a storms end entry in there, but it has a - beside it,
    if i go into storms end i get "Sorry, but you do not have permission to view threads in this forum." can't see any threads or post in there.

Edit: The 2nd one

Sorry, I give up. Maybe Sully, or Jayop would see what I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Hi,

To be honest I was so drained by last weeks game I didnt want to play so soon, but I wanted to play to see a game through to the end. I felt burnt out a bit before it started but getting a vigilante role perked me right up.

I was tempted to pick 3 names at random and go nuts early on.

Its interesting how much pressure you feel when roled compared to NRV. I didnt give a hoot if I was killed in the game last week but I was so wary of posting something that gave me away. Did anyone spot me as vigilante before I began whacking people.

I always pegged Barbara as a wolf after her interactions with Doris on day zero so, she always looked good for me.

Gabs claim was very believable and Ewans was so poor, there was no doubt. I delayed it just to see who said what around it. I also wanted ewan to give me some entertainment.

Killing Henry or phil was my next choice. Once I went with my gut and chose Henry, phil was obvious as he was on Henrys FFA list. Bad move Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Also thank you MsFlush and Pter, you gave an oldstarfish a lot of enjoyment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Hi,

To be honest I was so drained by last weeks game I didnt want to play so soon, but I wanted to play to see a game through to the end. I felt burnt out a bit before it started but getting a vigilante role perked me right up.

Its interesting how much pressure you feel when roled compared to NRV. I didnt give a hoot if I was killed in the game last week but I was so wary of posting something that gave me away. Did anyone spot me as vigilante before I began whacking people.

I always pegged Barbara as a wolf after her interactions with Doris on day zero so, she always looked good for me.

Gabs claim was very believable and Ewans was so poor, there was no doubt. I delayed it just to see who said what around it. I also wanted ewan to give me some entertainment.

Killing Henry or phil was my next choice. Once I went with my gut and chose Henry, phil was obvious as he was on Henrys FFA list. Bad move Phil

Just read your vig room. You wanted to shoot me early on you big meanie!! Just as well you didnt!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Password changed and PMs deleted. Account still has some 'gunk' in the corner but I'm sure the next person will bring the hoover :P

• Advertisement

Hi,

Saw that in your back room - you would have taken out the seer :P

I didn't anyway.

Well played PS!

Advertisement