Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLD Car insurance?!!!

Options
  • 31-07-2017 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi to everyone on the boards here, I am really happy to find all my answers here whenever I need them thanks to you guys. I hate to be the one to ask this question as everyone in Ireland is struggling to get insurance but I could not find it anywhere else. I am 19 and living with parents in Cork, My college is about a 20 minute drive to the city so I need a car but I don't really have a lot to spend so I have found cheap Honda Civic's for 600-1000 euro but the problem is that since they are mostly 1999 cars it's extremely difficult to find insurance. I Don't have NCB and I just got my full drivers license.
    Thanks in advance to all the answers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭mikeecho

If you have already been on your parents policy for a few years, that same company , might offer a discount based on 1yr ncb.

Pmpa, did that for me... many yrs ago.

(In the back of my mind, in thinking.... trol)

Advertisement