Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda at Coolmine station

Options
  • 31-07-2017 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know why most days you now see a Garda patrolling between Coolmine Station and the Carpenterstown roundabout?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Our new Taoiseach lives nearby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    Our new Taoiseach lives nearby.

Pretty sure he is further away than that Apartment block though, thought he was more over by Ongar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

No. Dead on coolmine cross. Penthouse at rosehaven

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

amtc wrote: »
    No. Dead on coolmine cross. Penthouse at rosehaven

Ah right so. Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Ah right so. Cheers for that.
    at least he can get the train to work and pop to the carpenter for something to eat , I'm so thoughtful me .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Actually spotted him in the chipper there recently! Actually I do know him to say hi to anyway. What was funny was local ff td was in the spar whom i also know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

He used to be in Ben Dunne's gym regularly the thrifty bastard. I wonder if he is still a member

• Registered Users Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

amtc wrote: »
    Actually spotted him in the chipper there recently! Actually I do know him to say hi to anyway. What was funny was local ff td was in the spar whom i also know

Ah, hanging round the Spar when you can't get served in the Carpenter, that Chambers kid knows his stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 WTSIB

RasTa--- You mean Ben, Leo, the local FF'er or the Guard is the Thrifty "one" ?!

That was before he became the man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 WTSIB

And, that means ???

I've no idea what your point is tbh. Pretty obvious I was talking about Leo

Advertisement