Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaporesso Revenger

• 01-08-2017 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

My Kanger eventually died two weeks ago (started spitting juice out). I know it's fixable but a good excuse to upgrade after nearly two years.

I went and got a vaporesso revenger. Holy ****ballz. I would still consider myself a novice in all things vape as I have never truly educated myself on the subject but this beast of a machine is really something (compared to the subox).

Has anyone else picked one up? I am just vaping off 70w and have stumbled across all sorts of settings on the revenger. I was hoping someone would be able to shed some light on it for me.

It appears to have a clock on it? It's not the right time but if it is a clock how does one go about changing the time?
    What is the temp control for? If vaping at a particular temp does that override the wattage?
    FFinally what's the bypass? I am sure I just need to sit down and watch through hours of reviews on YouTube but I honestly don't have the time.

This setup has given me a whole new love for vaping and I am genuinely excited to start learning all about the capabilities of the revenger.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I don't own one because the Revenger has a very complex menu & my memory is not so good these days :D:D

As you say,time is not on your side,the menu system would be difficult to put into words,start this video at 37 mins & this reviewer will explain the menu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibgj-YYQ0yI

TC should only be used with Nickel,Titanium or SS coils,NEVER use Ni 200 or Ti coils in VW/Power Mode,SS coils can be used in either mode.

Bypass mode will turn the revenger into a semi mechanical mod,it will use the power from your batteries only,4.2v will be the max in the batteries,the more you vape,the less the volts will be & your vape will suffer,my opinion is the Bypass mode on a regulated mod is a waste of time,useless...

There is no overriding,you either have it in TC or Wattage/Power mode...

The clock time is in the menu (time set) which is shown in the video...

Apparently,there is a firmware update available that makes the menu easier to use,the menu is still too busy for me,the video will show you how to update the firmware.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Are these compatible with Aspire clapton coils ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Are these compatible with Aspire clapton coils ?

Never tried the tank...

Advertisement