Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Physical Brightpay Payslips

• 01-08-2017 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I’m interested in having my payroll completed by Brightpay. I’ve been in contact with them & they have kindly posted me out a blank sample of their payslip stationary.

The snag that I’m in is that the payslip stationary is blank, so aesthetically I’m still none the wiser about how the physical payslips are presented, the layout of the details on the payslip etc.

I thought the stationary that they were going to post out were going to include a “sample employee” that works for ABC Limited & his name was John Doe & earned €X for the month of July etc.

I haven’t used Brightpay myself prior or been an employee & received physical payslips from my employer produced by Brightpay so this is vital before I choose them for payroll service.

Would anyone be able to send me a copy of their physical printed Brightpay payslip with your key details blanked out of course for obvious reasons ?

I’ve trawled online for this & can’t find any.. Sage & others crop up after a search but not Brightpay. I asked Brightpay on the phone & they advised that there are none online, so I’m really hoping someone will oblige me & send me one of theirs ?

Any help would be great thanks

Advertisement