Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer emergency

Options
  • 01-08-2017 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. A transfer was made by a company to my account from the States over a week ago. I was depending on this to come through before now as I need it to get a breakdown service for my car. I'm stranded and my phone has also been cut off as the client are 3 months late in paying me. Can I check when it will clear and possibly speed it up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Danjams wrote: »
    Hi. A transfer was made by a company to my account from the States over a week ago. I was depending on this to come through before now as I need it to get a breakdown service for my car. I'm stranded and my phone has also been cut off as the client are 3 months late in paying me. Can I check when it will clear and possibly speed it up?

Hi Danjams,

Thanks for getting in touch with us through boards.

As soon as we would receive any payment it would be credited directly to your account. As this amount has not credited your account yet I would ask you to contact the person that is sending the funds to you as they should be able to get there bank to check their time frames on transferring money to Ireland and if needs be to trace the payment made to your account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement