Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMVGameCredit / BuyGameCredit No Code - "Usage Restrictions" problem

Options
  • 01-08-2017 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with HMV Game Credit (or BuyGameCredit.com) recently?

I've used the HMV site plenty of times to buy PlayStation Network credit - €20 code each time paid with Three phone credit - but on Thursday I got a message back saying: "Usage Restrictions. Your code has not been issued as your purchase has been flagged under our usage restrictions"

The usual €20 plus 49c fee has been taken and I have had no joy contacting this crowd via phone, email or even Facebook - they have ignored every message I've sent - and there are others saying the same thing now on FB over the last few days, including UK people.

Anyone heard if these have gone bust or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

This is sorted now. They apologized for the delay and sent the code. Others are getting their codes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PRT

I had the same problem with BuyGameCredit.com on 31th of August, 2017.
    I tried to buy PSN codes twice:
    1st - The 20€ was charged from my three account but the PSN code did not work.
    2nd - The 20€ was charged from my three account but I received the message: "Your code has not been issued as your purchase has been flagged under our usage restrictions."
    I opened two tickets and no response yet, I lost 40€.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Anybody else having this problem?happened to me on the 23rd they took the credit then got a message saying i did not have enough for the purchase.
    I emailed them that day but havent heard anything back

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PRT

I am still waiting.
    No answer by email (ticket) or by Facebook messenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 shotgundivorce

PRT wrote: »
    I am still waiting.
    No answer by email (ticket) or by Facebook messenger.

Any update? I bought 20 ps store credit last week and an error message appeard saying there was a problem issuing my code. I raised a support ticket and contacted them on Facebook but have heard nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Any update? I bought 20 ps store credit last week and an error message appeard saying there was a problem issuing my code. I raised a support ticket and contacted them on Facebook but have heard nothing

IM still waiting nearly one month now...some joke of a place

Advertisement