Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Contract

Options
  • 01-08-2017 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭

I'm due to finish my contract in September, I would like to continue on the broadband and landline part of my contract and upgrade these fibre and unlimited landline calls. I'm not 100% sold on continuing the mobile part as the coverage in the NorthWest is atrocious . . . numerous dropped calls etc. As an existing customer do I qualify for the introductory offer (€40 for 1st 6 months, then €70 thereafter). I've spoken to customer rep who wanted me to start a 24 month contract for 95 euro a month (albeit he said this included mobile on a contract free basis???!!!??). 

So just wondering what is available to me.

I'd greatly appreciate your help this regard. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I'm due to finish my contract in September, I would like to continue on the broadband and landline part of my contract and upgrade these fibre and unlimited landline calls. I'm not 100% sold on continuing the mobile part as the coverage in the NorthWest is atrocious . . . numerous dropped calls etc. As an existing customer do I qualify for the introductory offer (€40 for 1st 6 months, then €70 thereafter). I've spoken to customer rep who wanted me to start a 24 month contract for 95 euro a month (albeit he said this included mobile on a contract free basis???!!!??). 

Hi Malmedicine,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid the introductory off would be for new customers only, as you are already with us, you'd be considered an existing customer.

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to offer you our loyalty promotions from here, you would need to give us another ring on 1901 and speak to our loyalty team about this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi Malmedicine,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid the introductory off would be for new customers only, as you are already with us, you'd be considered an existing customer.

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to offer you our loyalty promotions from here, you would need to give us another ring on 1901 and speak to our loyalty team about this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam
    So would I not be better to come finish my contract, leave Eir and then re sign up as a new customer?

Hi Malmedicine,

- Adam
    So would I not be better to come finish my contract, leave Eir and then re sign up as a new customer?
    I'm afraid I couldn't advise on that. If you choose to that, this offer may not be available to you when you come back as our offers change from time to time.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭Malmedicine

I'm afraid I couldn't advise on that. If you choose to that, this offer may not be available to you when you come back as our offers change from time to time.
    - Adam
    Thanks for your reply Adam.

- Adam
    Thanks for your reply Adam.
    You're welcome.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement