Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant make call

Options
  • 01-08-2017 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

I hadn't topeed up my phone in a whiel and it's stopped aloowing me to make calls. I have since topped up but its still the same problem. I can receive calls however.

Can you help? No phone number available to contact anyone about this.

Number

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

If thats your number id take it down unless u want ppl calling you.do u have a customer care number for eir.there might be an option on there customer care line for someone to help you.i know if you dont top up after a period of time with most networks they deativate your number.maybe you need it to be reactivated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

seansc1 wrote: »
    Hi

I hadn't topeed up my phone in a whiel and it's stopped aloowing me to make calls. I have since topped up but its still the same problem. I can receive calls however.

Number
    Hi there,

thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your phone number, PIN and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 17 seansc1

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi

Number
    Hi there,

thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your phone number, PIN and full name please?

- Adam

Thanks for coming back. Seems to be working now. Didn't realise re public post on number. Should be gone now. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

Thanks for coming back. Seems to be working now. Didn't realise re public post on number. Should be gone now. Thanks

Thats good to hear Lol no worries just said id tell you incase someone got your number and started prank calling you or something glad u got it sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi

Number
    Hi there,

- Adam

Glad to hear you got it sorted :) 

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement