Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airbnb agencies

Options
  • 01-08-2017 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to take the airbnb route with my property.

Can anyone recommend a solid, reputable agency who can manage my property on Airbnb?

Seems to be a number of options with very mixed reviews, airsorted.co.uk being one model I am looking at.

Has anyone first hand experience they could advise me on?

Thanks.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭TSQ

My partner would def. recommend airsorted, but as with everything you have to keep an eye on things, particularly the cleaning as there is a big turnaround of cleaning staff and some better than others.

They use a really good linen company that supplies, launders and irons linen, very professional hotel standard finish. I used other laundries before and they were rubbish. Plus you don't have to worry about buying and replacing linen.

You will pay for the service and it will greatly reduce your profit, but worth if if you dont want the hassle yourself, or if you are not living near the rental property.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

TSQ wrote: »
    My partner would def. recommend airsorted, but as with everything you have to keep an eye on things, particularly the cleaning as there is a big turnaround of cleaning staff and some better than others.

They use a really good linen company that supplies, launders and irons linen, very professional hotel standard finish. I used other laundries before and they were rubbish. Plus you don't have to worry about buying and replacing linen.

You will pay for the service and it will greatly reduce your profit, but worth if if you dont want the hassle yourself, or if you are not living near the rental property.

I am looking at this option...have had no response from airsorted. Would be very interested to hear more about your positive experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I've a property in D15 I would like to try this with. Airsorted doesn't cover out that far. Anyone any recommendations for companies that do?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

murphaph wrote: »
    I've a property in D15 I would like to try this with. Airsorted doesn't cover out that far. Anyone any recommendations for companies that do?

bmyguest.ie / hostbutler.com / airsorted.ie etc etc

Google the area you have in mind- and put in a search term such as 'manage my airbnb' or something similar- there are multiple options.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭superd1978

TSQ wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback. However having a googled "airsorted reviews", reviews seem fairly mixed, some people saying they would never use them again, which obviously puts me off. Plus the fact they are primarily a UK based outfit. I think id prefer an irish based company.

Your experiences have been all good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭superd1978

I am looking at this option...have had no response from airsorted. Would be very interested to hear more about your positive experience.

I have a contact in airsorted, PM if you want the details.

Advertisement