Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simplemoney uk loan

• 01-08-2017 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Has anyone taken out a loan from these guys? I have bad credit and seems like my last chance to get a loan. Are they reputable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tocfaidh

I would also love to know if they are real or not. Has anyone had a loan off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Tocfaidh wrote: »
    I would also love to know if they are real or not. Has anyone had a loan off them

No offence but do you really want to touch them? No bank can offer you the freedom of financial security and no more money worries.

They're offering a loan of €3000 ovrr 24 months with a repayment of €3800.

You'd be better off with the credit union.

If you google 'Simple money' and scroll down you'll see that on Match 1 2017 the Central Bank identified them as an unauthorised retail credit firm.

I'd say there's a reason why they won't accept applications from Britain and NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tocfaidh

Thanks. But that still doesn’t answer my question

Thanks. But that still doesn’t answer my question

I haven't had a loan from them.
    They are real and also unauthorised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 somme

I saw their add on face book , they say that they will e mail you an offer within 24 hours, I applied twice and got absolutely no reply either by phone or mail

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement