Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Bank account. which bank to use?

Options
  • 01-08-2017 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi.

I'm wondering which bank I should I apply for my business bank account?
    I've been looking to switch my personal account to TSB, and thought it'll be a good idea to open my business account there for convenience.

What distinguishes the Business Bank accounts from different banks?
    I'm not planning for any loans or overdrafts.

thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you search this forum there's been a load of people asking this in the past it should give a good guide to the differences in the banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I went with AIB as they offer two years free banking for new business accounts, and you can use their free online banking service as opposed to paying for an expensive business online service like Bank Of Ireland insist on

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

I was with AIB but ive recently switched both my personal and business accounts to Revolut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

TSB here for many years. I've also had accounts and other dealings with AIB and can only advise that I thought their charges were too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I went with AIB as they offer two years free banking for new business accounts, and you can use their free online banking service as opposed to paying for an expensive business online service like Bank Of Ireland insist on

BoI offer the same fee free period. Both banks will shaft you once that period expires.

• Advertisement
Advertisement