Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock singing lessons (Dublin)

Options
  • 01-08-2017 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

To all the Musicians,

Can anyone recommend a good/the best rock singing instructor in the Dublin area? I can sing, but wish to increase my strength/consistency more for rock songs. I previously attended a classical instructor in Waltons (6 lessons or so), but I found her to be lacking.

I'm particularly interested on hearing from any singer who has attended a particular teacher and achieved good results.

Thanks,
    Mick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dubh laoch

Sorry to drag up an old thread Mods.

Just wondering if you had any luck with this Mick.

I had a similar experience with Waltons so was just wondering if you found anyone decent to give lessons.

Cheers,

Dubh

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mickmccarthy

Hi Dubh : )

Unfortunately not. I think there are rock singing teachers in Dublin, but I don't know where to find them. Good luck in your search. Please PM me if you find someone.

Cheers,
    Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,628 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

https://www.rslawards.com/rockschool/graded-exams/vocals/

Contact these guys and see if they have any tutors in Dublin. I know a fair few places here do their guitar grades.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Slunderpance

you into Oasis?

Advertisement