Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any barbers open late in Limerick?

• 01-08-2017 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I'm working tomorrow but I'm in serious need of a haircut for an event the day after. Is there anywhere in Limerick that stays open late (up til 9pm). I'm driving so I can go anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

There is a new barbers in Mungret who mentioned they open until 8pm during the week.

https://www.facebook.com/perfectgent17/

Hope this helps. Not affiliated in any way other than he shaved my head once :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Garveys on Denmark St open at 6.30am if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

dashoonage wrote:
    Hope this helps. Not affiliated in any way other than he shaved my head once

This is perfect, I'm working fairly close to there

Whoooooo look at me helping and stuff....

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Strettie11

Could either of you post a review of barbers in mungret would be handy for me if good

• Advertisement

Strettie11 wrote: »
    Could either of you post a review of barbers in mungret would be handy for me if good

He shaved my head. I was bald afterwards as expected.

I'll let wherearewe45 come back on it. He might have more hair than me :P

Strettie11 wrote:

dashoonage wrote:
    I'll let wherearewe45 come back on it. He might have more hair than me

I'll give a quick rundown here later this evening/tonight. It's not a straightforward as getting it all shaved off but what I am getting done should give me a fair idea of how good they are - seeing as how it's my usual haircut

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Strettie11

wherearewe45
    Hope you did not have a Sweeney Todd experience at the barbers :P

Any feedback on Mungret barbers

Strettie11 wrote:
    wherearewe45 Hope you did not have a Sweeney Todd experience at the barbers

Strettie11 wrote:
    Any feedback on Mungret barbers

Ha sorry. Got the haircut then spent 2 days on the go so totally forgot about getting back to ya.

Haircut was exactly what I asked for, I was happy with it. Your man knows his stuff and was what I want in a barber, chats away but knows when to stop with the small talk. Can't remember price so I'm guessing it was reasonable. Can't beat the free wifi either.

Advertisement