Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch want Nest thermostat

Options
  • 01-08-2017 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Good evening,
    I will be moving into a new place this week. I am looking to put my gas with electric ireland and take advantage of the 175E cashback but I also want to get the NEST thermostat. I do not have an option to do this online.

Is this possible 

Thanks

Garry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Garry,

Thank you for your interest in switching to Electric Ireland.

Customers are unable to avail of both the Nest and the cashback offer at the same time.

The Nest thermostat plus installation is worth €420. As such, the €130 offer is a total discount of over €290 off the Recommended Retail Price.

We recommend contacting our colleagues on the Home Services team on 1850 372 333 after the switch is complete. They will then be able to advise you in relation to what is involved in getting a Nest thermostat installed.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭THEFRIDGE

Thanks Aoife,
    As the nest is available to existing customers could I not avail of the cash back offer then get the nest in a month 🀔

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi Garry, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

The people to contact in relation to this query are our colleagues in the Home Services department. 

You can find their contact details here: https://www.electricireland.ie/residential/help/efficiency/how-do-i-avail-of-home-services-work

Should you have any questions we can help you with here on Social Media, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

Advertisement