Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which week nights are busiest in Reardens/Havanas?

Options
  • 01-08-2017 9:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭

It's quite busy on a Monday night with the so called Monday club, that's in the secret garden area (the entry fee is also less that night). But yet I was in there on the Monday of the June Bank holiday, and it was like a ghost town.

If Mondays are busy in general, am I to assume that Sundays are busier? Or how does it work? Saturdays are obviously busy, but what what are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays like? By this, I mean for the rest of the summer, until the college season starts.

But to be honest for Saturdays, the new Bowery is quite good though, so I'd be more inclined to go there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

I believe Mondays can be busy-ish, as it's the night out of choice for those who do weekend bar/club work.

Other than that, the Reardans/Havannas complex generally gets a college-going crowd so would be very quiet mid-week during the summer and only really pick up at the weekends. Obviously if the weather is nice or there's a big game on, that would also affect the crowd.

Advertisement