Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

d1 licence weight restriction

Options
  • 01-08-2017 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know if there is maximum weight restriction on a D1 minibus licence. My situation is I am thinking of buying a new ( second hand ) wheelchair minibus . I've seen one online that has 21 seats and is ideal for my work apart from having 21 seats , which is 4 too many for a d1 licence . I was hoping to remove 4 seats and rigister the bus as a 17 seater ( D1 ). Can this be done and if so where ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,067 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

No, there isn't any weight restriction on D1 licence.
    However there might be some additional regulations which won't allow you to convert 21 seater into 17 seater.

Advertisement