Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Limit

Options
  • 02-08-2017 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello BOI,

Via the BOI Card Care account, I requested my credit card limit to be raised.

All I had to do was click NEXT a couple of times, basically.

In the online forms, there was no option or possibility to explain or justify why I am requesting this. How are BOI going to approve or decline my request if there was no way for me to provide additional info?

The info being that I have a new, better paying job I am starting soon, but as well that I am going to have some short term expenses that do not require/justify taking out a personal loan.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Matthijs wrote: »
    Hello BOI,

Via the BOI Card Care account, I requested my credit card limit to be raised.

All I had to do was click NEXT a couple of times, basically.

In the online forms, there was no option or possibility to explain or justify why I am requesting this. How are BOI going to approve or decline my request if there was no way for me to provide additional info?

The info being that I have a new, better paying job I am starting soon, but as well that I am going to have some short term expenses that do not require/justify taking out a personal loan.

Thanks.

Hi Matthijs,

Thanks for contacting us here.

You can add this information to your application by calling our credit card section directly on 0818 251 251 and the advisers there should be able to up date your application information.

Thanks again for your message,
    Darren.

Advertisement