Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utility Bills For Credit Card Application

Options
  • 02-08-2017 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have recently applied for a credit card and you have got back to me requesting "recent original utility bills giving name & current address"

Two questions on the wording of this.

1. "bills"  plural is used, how many bills am I expected to send in?

2. "original". Will a printed pdf of my bills (that is how I receive all my bills) be adequate or does it have to be a paper bill sent in the post to me? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

I have recently applied for a credit card and you have got back to me requesting "recent original utility bills giving name & current address"

Two questions on the wording of this.

1. "bills"  plural is used, how many bills am I expected to send in?

2. "original". Will a printed pdf of my bills (that is how I receive all my bills) be adequate or does it have to be a paper bill sent in the post to me? 

Thanks

Hi skeleton,

Thanks for getting in touch with us through Boards.

I can confirm for any account or credit card application online we would need two proofs of address. Also we would accept pdf print outs of the proofs of address, please make sure that the proofs of address are on full headed paper and include your full name and address.

I hope this has been some help and please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Thanks for clarifying Darren.

Advertisement