Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to buy carrigaline - need advice pls

Options
  • 02-08-2017 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi - can I get some help please - we are buying from overseas and need some feedback(good or bad) on the following areas in carrigaline- buying for our young family so need somewhere suitable
    Possibilities so far :

Waterpark (kings wood )
    Ballinrea Rd (Dun Eoin estate )
    Heronswood (Ravensdale / Beechgrove )
    Ballea Woods (hawthorn Drive )

Thanks So much for any help with this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

All nice areas to be fair. Ill rate next to them below

Waterpark (kings wood ) oldest but quiet
    Ballinrea Rd (Dun Eoin estate ) 2nd oldest seems fine as well
    Heronswood (Ravensdale / Beechgrove ) newest i think and probably nicest. Have lived there and safe and nice greens etc.
    Ballea Woods (hawthorn Drive ) nice and also seems quiet.

All the areas would be good to live in but heronswood houses are prob newer and nicer and ur away from the mad traffic of the village centre. Need any more info send us a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Lucoz

Thanks Bizz213 that's a great help . Will pm you now . Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Lucoz

Sorry bizz213 I can't PM just wondering if you have any feedback on Weston view estate ? Thanks For your help

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

The new housing estate under construction - Janeville , is on the city side , Carrigaline can be a bottle neck , excellent energy rated homes , thats where i would consider.

Advertisement