Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newhall court tallaght

Options
  • 02-08-2017 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone tell me if newhall court tallaght is council owned or some are council owned ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

joanna700 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if newhall court tallaght is council owned or some are council owned ?

I believe there private owned or most of them are

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

AFAIK there are private. If there is any that arent then I would say its about 10% of them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

jonnycivic wrote: »
    AFAIK there are private. If there is any that arent then I would say its about 10% of them.

I'm not aware that any of them are local authority housing units.
    There was a fast and furious trade in these between 2010 and 2013- when they went for between 100k-140k- the sales this year so far (and there have been a few on propertypriceregister)- are at the 270-300k level- which reflects how more desireable this estate is, over and above other estates in the immediate vicinity (its just off the old Blessington road- and the houses are actually very nice).

There was an article in the local paper recently about many residents there trying to assert they were in Co. Dublin- rather than Dublin 24- to try and distinguish themselves from Tallaght........ :D

Advertisement