Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alfaparf in dublin?

Options
  • 02-08-2017 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Another hair query from me

Anyone know where I can get Alfaparf hair products in dublin? I keep hearing rave reviews of it, especially since I have extensions and my hair is super dry now

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Another hair query from me

Anyone know where I can get Alfaparf hair products in dublin? I keep hearing rave reviews of it, especially since I have extensions and my hair is super dry now

Thanks in advance

The hair lounge in swords stock the range

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Stheno wrote: »
    The hair lounge in swords stock the range

Thanks a million, I'm based out in Dundrum but might be worth the trip out!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

They are very active on facebook you could message them there.

They also do lots of hair extensions so you could ask them for advice on which products they recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Hair Quarters near the Balally Luas stop in Dundrum stock Alfaparf.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

Hair Quarters near the Balally Luas stop in Dundrum stock Alfaparf.

This would be ideal! I live in Balally so will check it out, thanks so much!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Faith Hair and Beauty opposite The Ashleaf in Crumlin and Zinc Hair in Kilmainham also stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Has anyone used Alfaparf is it as good as the reviews?

I would highly recommend Alfaparf over standard shop bought products. A little goes a long way and the difference in using salon quality products is noticeable after a few applications. My hair was in shíte condition after a bad set of bleach and I used the Semi Di Lino reconstructive range and it made a massive difference, I found like this online site to be one of the cheaper places to source the products, doesn't have the full Alfaparf range but might have what you're looking for.

http://www.merrittsforhair.co.uk/search/for/Alfaparf/

Advertisement