Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me with the name of a bar I ate in a few months back in either Swords

Options
  • 02-08-2017 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

So as the title says, I was in Dublin on work for a night (think it was towards the end of 2016 to be honest) and I left my hotel to go find somewhere to eat. Can't remember what direction I went in from my hotel but I didn't go far so so I'm almost certain I ate in a bar in the Swords/Santry area.

It was a really nice, big bar, well lit, wooden furniture. It had an upstairs as well as (maybe tables in little "alcoves"). I have a feeling it was a gastropub but to be honest I'm not sure about this either.

I had totally forgotten about it until someone asked me about it the other day and I couldn't tell them anything. If the have a Facebook page with pictures of the inside ill know straight away if it's the place I'm thinking of.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What hotel were you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

The old School House?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Stheno wrote:
    What hotel were you in?

Travel a lot for work and I'm in Dublin regularly so can't be sure.
    The old School House?

That seems to be the one, thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Jesus homosapien is on the ball...

EDIT: I meant: "Jesus, comma, homosapien is on the ball".
    He is not quite our omniscient Lord and Saviour yet despite a very good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Could it have been the Harp as well?

• Advertisement
Advertisement