Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uppababy Vista

Options
  • 02-08-2017 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Anyone searching for travel system at the minute, have ye seen a good price on the 2017 Uppababy Vista anywhere? Happy to travel for a good price.

The price in the shops around Galway are €980 for the pushchair/bassinette. I don't need the car seat/base.

Am just 21 weeks now so have loads of time but would like to get it ordered in the next few weeks and be done with it!

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Have you checked pricespy?
    I would also phone tralee nursery supplies- they tend to be very reasonably priced for a lot of things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

lashes34 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Anyone searching for travel system at the minute, have ye seen a good price on the 2017 Uppababy Vista anywhere? Happy to travel for a good price.

The price in the shops around Galway are €980 for the pushchair/bassinette. I don't need the car seat/base.

Am just 21 weeks now so have loads of time but would like to get it ordered in the next few weeks and be done with it!

Thanks a million.

Got ours for 300 on adverts (which was great price as usually around 500), then paid 100 to have it cleaned. Looks great and we are delighted we didn't spend big to buy brand new.

jlm29 wrote: »
    I would also phone tralee nursery supplies- they tend to be very reasonably priced for a lot of things!

Also, tony kealys will price match any Irish retailer, so there should be no need to travel too far!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Thanks. Pricespy not showing anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

To be honest it doesn't really get reduced anywhere or st least that's what we found

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I searched high and low when looking for the 2015 uppababy in 2015 and could find no difference in price. It was the same with most of the more expensive buggy brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Keep an eye out for new parent events in baby stores that sell it. Those events typically come with discounts and vouchers. For instance this will get you 10% off:
    https://www.mothercare.ie/events/index/view/?id=2

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Keep an eye out secondhand and also consider looking in NI - the exchange rate is quite favourable for you at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

When I bought my bugaboo for my son I found the price seemed to be pretty much fixed between all the stores! Tralee nursery was a little cheaper....tony kealy price matched it.

No idea what the difference between the 2015 and 2017 one is but I have seen the 2015 for £550ish on uk sites when I was looking at car seats. Lots deliver here for £14-£25 depending on store. Some price match and offer an extra 10% off if prices cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭dove2011

I bought my vistababy in the babymarket- it was spotless and looked practically new. She had it for two babies.
    We bought it for €420- got all the accessories with it, like rumble seat, footmuff etc etc

I am delighted with it as I know the OH would never have agreed to paying €1000 for a new one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭moleary20

Keep an eye out for new parent events in baby stores that sell it. Those events typically come with discounts and vouchers. For instance this will get you 10% off:
    https://www.mothercare.ie/events/index/view/?id=2

You can't use these on the travel systems :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

With sterling down the toilet, definitely consider going up north for it. We got our silver cross pioneer in Belfast last year for a great price.... a few hundred euro cheaper than we could find down south.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Looked up north and its £900 there amd €1000 here so no use. Thought there would be more of a difference.

There is only a small change since 2015, slightly lighter and slimmer being the main ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

jlm29 wrote: »

Came here to say exactly this. Got a good deal on an Uppababy Cruz from them. Very easy to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Just want to say pramworld are excellent and will price match for you. They charge £20 delivery. I have seen the red vista and cream vista 2015 on uk site too on clearance can't remember the sites but go to google.co.uk and put in vista 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 inatissy

I got mine for really good value from kingsbabyshop.com, delivery was only £6.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Jixa

I just collected my Uppababy Vista 2017 model from Kings Baby Shop today! Tony Kealys were charging me €1,279 and I got it there for €1,105 for whole package so saved a good bit! Not sure how much it would be for just the buggy and carrycot but definitely worth checking out. They do deliver for €15 I think or around that, but I'm due in 5 weeks so went up to collect it to make sure I had it in case there was hassle with delivery.

I'm not sure if Tony Kealys will price match with NI but could defo try x

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

I'm not sure if Tony Kealys will price match with NI but could defo try x[/quote]

They don't price match with NI unfortunately. I tried when getting my next stage car seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Jbubs

Got ours for 300 on adverts (which was great price as usually around 500), then paid 100 to have it cleaned. Looks great and we are delighted we didn't spend big to buy brand new.

Can I ask where you paid to have it cleaned?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Also interested in the cleaning details :)

jon1981 wrote: »
    Also interested in the cleaning details :)

I've seen an ad for it pop up here and there. The pram doctor maybe? Or the pram wash? I'm sure google will tell you. Whichever one I saw is country wide!

Advertisement