Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost paperwork electric IRE

Options
  • 02-08-2017 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Im lookiing for acc no or mprn no do I need to call msro 1850 200 406?

Can.you call me back asap my name <personal info removed>

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I've just removed your personal information from the post, if the reps need this information to help with your query please send it by Private Message so that it's only seen by you and the reps :) Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Im lookiing for acc no or mprn no do I need to call msro 1850 200 406?

Can.you call me back asap my name <personal info removed>
    Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Here in the Electric Ireland Social Media department, we look after queries entirely through private message.

If you message us the telephone number on the relevant Electric Ireland account, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your address and date of birth, we will assist you as soon as possible (we are finished at 6pm and private messages go into a queue, so we will be able to respond to you tomorrow).

Alternatively, the Customer Service team are available on 1850 372 372 until 8pm.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement