Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting Up Current Account

Options
  • 03-08-2017 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am currently in the process of moving to Ireland. I have been to the BOI Bank to set up my current account on Tuesday, How long does it take to get accepted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

I am currently in the process of moving to Ireland. I have been to the BOI Bank to set up my current account on Tuesday, How long does it take to get accepted?

Hi Kylemezza15,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.
    Can I ask if you have provided all the documentation that is asked for when you open an account?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kylemezza15

Hi,

Hi Kylemezza15,

Can I ask if you have provided all the documentation that is asked for when you open an account?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi,

Yes, I provided everything that was needed but no messages back yet.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi,

Hi Kylemezza15,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi,

Yes, I provided everything that was needed but no messages back yet.

Thanks

Brilliant,

Thanks for getting back to us.
    Once you have provided all your documentation it can take a couple of days for the account to open. But please be assured that you will be contacted directly as soon as the account has been opened.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement